2020 UConn Commit #18 - Sidney Walker (Crestview Florida/Kilgore Texas JUCO) | The Boneyard

2020 UConn Commit #18 - Sidney Walker (Crestview Florida/Kilgore Texas JUCO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I am having an optimistic moment right now and I do not know much about Mr. Walker but I think this is a very good pick up. Edsall is going to have some more leeway to put together a team with the blindside of the move to Independent status.

Reaction Score
Why no bat signal?
Could have been one of the previous signals that we never matched with a commit. I think there was still an "open" signal from the day we had 3 go up.

Reaction Score
Welcome Dawg!

Sounds like he was a walk on at JUCO

"This man walk on to a juco Came to play long snapper and ended up at center Worked his way to a starting spot and never lost a game starting. First to show up to every film meeting (Behind me) His is a leader , a great football player and wants this more than anybody"

This was shared on twitter. Sounds like a hard worker!

Reaction Score
Welcome Dawg!

"This man walk on to a juco Came to play long snapper and ended up at center Worked his way to a starting spot and never lost a game starting. First to show up to every film meeting (Behind me) His is a leader , a great football player and wants this more than anybody"

Not only worked his way to a starting spot, but performed well enough to earn Honorable Mention JUCO All-American. Not to shabby. Looking forward to seeing what he's got. We obviously need him to step in and play.

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
Welcome Dawg!

And a role model! A culture guy!

Reaction Score

Sidney Walker is a 6-3 285lb Center from Crestview Florida attending Kilgore College in Kilgore Texas (JUCO). Was on an official visit this weekend. Other offers from Alabama State, Ark- Pine Bluff, Jackson State, Morgan State, New Mexico State, Prairie View A&M and WKU

Highlights

2019 NJCAA Football All-America Team Honorable Mention

Has some quickness and agility.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads