Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Also there's 2 other threads asking the same question

No one seems to know presently

QuickDraw

NCSWIC
Reaction Score
Here's to hoping & waiting with baited breath. If anyone goes to the open practice Saturday, they should be able to confirm his presents

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I would assume the visit is happening if they scheduled it and there hasn't been any sort of indication it's being rescheduled or cancelled.

Reaction Score
I would assume the visit is happening if they scheduled it and there hasn't been any sort of indication it's being rescheduled or cancelled.
Well the indication is Cam Thomas supposedly saying he has no more visits scheduled

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Well the indication is Cam Thomas supposedly saying he has no more visits scheduled

Ah. Well then I guess that would be a pretty good indication

Reaction Score
Maybe, just maybe he shows up at the open practice this weekend and hopefully Andre Jackson is there too.

Reaction Score

"I am not sure who UConn might snag in the backcourt. They are out on Niels Lane, LSU has received most of the talk lately with Cam Thomas and momentum is building for Syracuse in its pursuit of Kadary Richmond. I feel better about things in the frontcourt, though. Cliff Omoruyi will remain a top priority through the winter and the Huskies are expected to host four-star center Javonte Brown at the end of the month. He will likely reclassify into the 2020 class and has already visited Kansas and Texas A&M. However, keep an eye on Dylan Cardwell, who will visit the Storrs campus on Oct.17. The Huskies' chances with the ever-improving post based out of Georgia continue to improve."

blind speculation- 3 recruit class of jackson, a grad-transfer wing, and either cardwell or Javonte Brown Ferguson (first come first served). 4 recruit class if cliff commits in the spring (and his presence doesnt scare off cardwell/Javonte Brown Ferguson)

Last edited:
Reaction Score

"I am not sure who UConn might snag in the backcourt. They are out on Niels Lane, LSU has received most of the talk lately with Cam Thomas and momentum is building for Syracuse in its pursuit of Kadary Richmond. I feel better about things in the frontcourt, though. Cliff Omoruyi will remain a top priority through the winter and the Huskies are expected to host four-star center Javonte Brown at the end of the month. He will likely reclassify into the 2020 class and has already visited Kansas and Texas A&M. However, keep an eye on Dylan Cardwell, who will visit the Storrs campus on Oct.17. The Huskies' chances with the ever-improving post based out of Georgia continue to improve."

blind speculation- 3 recruit class of jackson, a grad-transfer wing, and either cardwell or Javonte Brown Ferguson (first come first served). 4 recruit class if cliff commits in the spring (and his presence doesnt scare off cardwell/Javonte Brown Ferguson)

I think if we can just get Cam on campus, momentum might swing back our way...

Reaction Score
I think if we can just get Cam on campus, momentum might swing back our way...
I'm annoyed that us and NC State have been on him the longest and L$U just comes in this summer and takes control. I really wonder why he isn't even considering NC State any more

Reaction Score
I'm hoping he just meant no visits after ours since we were supposedly his last visit
Yea I was thinking the same, since this visit is public knowledge he meant he doesn’t have anything else scheduled that people don’t know about

Reaction Score
I'm annoyed that us and NC State have been on him the longest and L$U just comes in this summer and takes control. I really wonder why he isn't even considering NC State any more
Weren’t they just hit with a notice of allegation from the ncaa

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Weren’t they just hit with a notice of allegation from the ncaa

Unfortunately by the time any punishment (if at all) gets handed out Cam will be long gone to the NBA with his bag full of cash in tow.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I don't get why LSU is suddenly a hot hoops destination. It hasn't been a hoops school since Dale Brown was there. Maybe it is $$, but the coach is in trouble, NCAA is going to hammer them and Baton Rouge (I'm told) sucks. I refuse to believe that we can't swing him back.

Reaction Score
yes but he is still considering LSU and Auburn
Ironic yes, but I don’t think either of them are as far along in the process as nc state..... I do get ur point but I think the point they are at in the process is what scared him off

Reaction Score
I don't get why LSU is suddenly a hot hoops destination. It hasn't been a hoops school since Dale Brown was there. Maybe it is $$, but the coach is in trouble, NCAA is going to hammer them and Baton Rouge (I'm told) sucks. I refuse to believe that we can't swing him back.
It is called "making one-and-done fun".......little or no class work, crazy fun campus, and get away from the winter weather. It is an 10 month vacation for them. Show up in June, play some hoops and party until March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom