2020 Recruiting: Any news on Trey Hall? | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Any news on Trey Hall?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
This kid LOVES Uconn. Does anyone know how he is doing in AAU play?

Reaction Score
Have I mentioned it is ridiculous that East Catholic plays in the CCC? Stupid. They can recruit, no reason to play in a public league. Same with sacred heart and mustapha heron. East catholic had multiple d1 prospects.

Futurue 150 says that tre is at the masters school? Any truth to this?

Masters school has a couple good players i met over the summer: taelon martin (uconn offer), ben eke who i think is going to yale, etc.

No. Not true. They had that up for a long time before he enrolled at east catholic.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
His game sort of reminds me of Vance Jackson.

Reaction Score
Played in the CCC North against East Catholic not too long ago... they recruit but mostly local kids (Hartford, Manchester, Bloomfield, etc.), which is assume is no different than Sacred Heart, ND-WH, Fairfield Prep etc. ... and even then were only competitive with Windsor, East Hartford - certainly didn't dominate

What was ridiculous was East Catholic/Weaver going to states in Class M and S (but I think have since played up into the L/LL level). When the CCC was strong it had teams making deep runs in all 4 classes.

I know for a fact that both NDWH and Prep not only don't recruit or offer scholarships but also have refused to lower admissions standards for a few very high level players that eventually ended up getting high level D1 interest but could not pass the clearing house.

Reaction Score
Wow, what a player, didn't miss a single shot in this video and looks as if he'd start for UConn this year.

On a serious note, look at the passes, shooting with both hands, makes the short jumper as well as threes, has great inside moves and dunks with ease.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Needs to get out of a public school league ASAP.
And he’s playing 16u competition on the circuit. I wonder why he’s setting such a low bar for himself.

Reaction Score
Kid looks good for 16. Well rounded player with time to develop. His passing, shooting, post moves footwork, overall coordination all look good. Only going to get stronger and better. Time for some tougher competition from the sound of things.

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Chief,

Can we get a thread outlining all of the Blaze recruiting principles? It would be really helpful to the casuals.

Thanks!
Fight Club, Cesspool, and Blaze recruiting principles.
They've all got a first rule.

C

Chief00

The four kids KO signed, who met the Blaze criteria, are now at Stanford, Georgetown, WVU and UConn. Not bad profiles.
I am happy with Hurley - would have been intriguing how much Blaze would have helped KO turn things around. But, we will never know.

Add these schools to Louisville, ND, New Mexico and PC to get all the transfers and decommits schools the last couple years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I think KO had a pretty good class coming in. I felt like they did a great job recruiting given how bad the team was performing. Having so many kids visit games and see a half empty arena wasn’t making it any easier.

However, I have no doubt KO wouldn’t have made good use of those kids so, whatever.

Reaction Score
I met Trey Hall today on the way into the game. Very nice, articulate kid. He was with a New Hampton teammate and seemed to he enjoying the recruiting experience. I know he has a UConn offer, but not sure he is a priority. Great kid though, I will root for him wherever he goes.

Reaction Score
I met Trey Hall today on the way into the game. Very nice, articulate kid. He was with a New Hampton teammate and seemed to he enjoying the recruiting experience. I know he has a UConn offer, but not sure he is a priority. Great kid though, I will root for him wherever he goes.

He's dropped off our radar. Needs a good strength coach ASAP

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom