2020 “Big Game” Lines Out via Fox Bet | The Boneyard

2020 “Big Game” Lines Out via Fox Bet

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

I posted a bunch on Twitter but a few that stand out to me:

Michigan +1 @ Washington: I love this spot for Michigan. McCaffrey was arguably the best QB on the roster last season. Michigan has the better coach, new QB for UW, new coach for UW, playing in their first game after a shortened offseason with in all likelihood no spring ball. Give me the experienced team here.

Alabama -6.5 v UGA: This seems like one of those games Alabama used to play against the old LSU teams that couldn’t score and ultimately made them change their offense. Bama at home wins this game by 2+ scores.

Cincinnati +5.5 @ Nebraska: Ridder back, stud TE back (can’t remember his name), Wiggins the safety coming back, as well as the fourth year in Fickell’s system after back to back 11 win seasons. Give me the points here.

Auburn PK v LSU: Auburn had the best defensive effort out of anyone against LSU last year, and gets this game at home in Jordan Hare. The two weeks before this game Auburn has Arkansas and UMass. The two games before this one LSU has Alabama and South Carolina. I expect Auburn to wear-down LSU and come away with the victory at home.

Tennessee +7 @ Oklahoma: this line STINKS. And when a line stinks, you take the side that seemingly makes no sense. Tennessee played great down the stretch, and comes into the offseason with a ton of momentum after beating Indiana in the Gator Bowl. OU will have a new QB and while the game is at home, I expect Tennessee to come out ready to play in this one. Give me the Vols to cover but the Sooners to win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom