2019 UConn Commit #7 (now #17) - Kevens Clercius (Montreal Canada) | The Boneyard

2019 UConn Commit #7 (now #17) - Kevens Clercius (Montreal Canada)

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I write this text to annonce my commitment to the university of Uconn!

Need some spell check and some lessons on what his future home is called. Either way welcome!

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
At the risk of drawing Medic's ire, if Randy is 6'4'', then Kevens has to be all of 6'3.5''.

And Terrence is no slouch, fully 6'2'' as claimed, probably an inch taller.

Reaction Score
At the risk of drawing Medic's ire, if Randy is 6'4'', then Kevens has to be all of 6'3.5''.

And Terrence is no slouch, fully 6'2'' as claimed, probably an inch taller.

With this kid Terrence and getting Harris next year this LB group could be really really nasty. Add that to a group of young DB’s who will be getting experience this year- 2019 isn’t looking too shabby (on paper of course) for the defense

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Like the rest of us middle age guys - he’s shrunk a tad as he’s aged.;)
no-no-no-no - I refuse to believe that or else my prospects are not as tall as I would like them to be. Randy is still 6'4''!

Reaction Score
Bienvenue Kevens!

In Montreal North, football is more than just a game

“Without football, I might have ended up in a street gang doing bad things,” said Clercius, who played for the team last season. “Some people, when they speak about Montreal North, it’s like, ‘Oh, Montreal North is full of vagabonds and delinquents. They have no future.’ But no one tries to understand what people (here) are going through and what they do. When you see what Coach Alain does, you see kids getting involved, you see great people and you see what a great neighbourhood this is.” Kevens Clercius says he might have fallen into the gang life without football.

Reaction Score
As long as he falls into the acedemic life and the D-1 college football life everyone should be happy that he's committed to the University of UConn.
Exactly a la Kevens' cited reference to what his Coach Alain does, getting kids involved, seeing great people fare well in/from his North Montreal neighborhood, etc.

Reaction Score
Well ...

First. His first language is probably not English. Immigration to Quebec is highly skewed to French speaking countries - African or Haiti.

Then. My experience working & living in Montreal was the youth were incredibly tied to NFL. Jerseys. Sunday game day parties. It was the only other topic that interrupted their 24 hour Sports Radio on Hockey. Football training and teaching was in its infancy ... but expanded rapidly.

Reaction Score
I write this text to annonce my commitment to the university of Uconn!

Need some spell check and some lessons on what his future home is called. Either way welcome!
Really who gives a damn about the spelling, He just committed to Uconn!

C

Chief00

The coaches have responded to Chief’s motivational posts about recruiting the last week.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
The coaches have responded to Chief’s motivational posts about recruiting the last week.

upload_2018-8-3_0-14-53.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom