2019 Tourney - Charleston Classic | The Boneyard

2019 Tourney - Charleston Classic

Reaction Score
Big difference between the first 4 and the last 4. Very winnable with our excellent 2019 class.

Reaction Score
That’s a strong bracket. Getting a Big 10 team, even if it is Penn State, in the lower half is solid. And make sure you check out St. Joe’s Charlie Brown- a player as great as his name!

This year is Alabama, Wichita State, Virginia Tech, Purdue, Davidson, Northeastern, Ball State, and Appalachian State.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
As a kid St Joes was my side piece because I thought it was the West Hartford St Joes:oops:

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
It's no Maui or PK80, but it could be a lot worse. FL, X, and the U should be decent. The Missouri State throw in is a little disappointing and Towson must be the throw in CAA team since I believe the CAA is the host.

Reaction Score
It's no Maui or PK80, but it could be a lot worse. FL, X, and the U should be decent. The Missouri State throw in is a little disappointing and Towson must be the throw in CAA team since I believe the CAA is the host.
Agree its a secondary tournament, like the Puerto Rico Tip Off used to be. Figure they will seperate UConn/Florida/Miami/Xavier in the 1st round. If you win that first game, you then get 2 games against some combination of those teams. Thats great.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Excited! I live down here. I'll be at all the games. Now gotta start working on a watering hole for pre and post game celebrations.

C

Chief00

Good field. So we have this, and @Nova next year. Maybe throw in a game against Providence @ home (right @Chief00) and a neutral court game at MSG, and we are in good shape.

I think Hurley’s goal is 2-3 games a year in Metro NY. This year we have 3. With the metro NY recruiting focus - it’s real important. Pretty confident we will play PC next year - just a matter of where.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom