2019 Summer Program begins... | The Boneyard

2019 Summer Program begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Shockingly, 1/2 hour’s passed and still no Land of Steady Habits’ complaints

Reaction Score
Pretty pumped to see how Beaudry does at QB. To recap, he was the first ever commit to University of West Florida (D2) and took them to the division 2 championship game. He is immediately eligible for the next 2 years. He’s a pocket passer competing against So. Marvin Washington, Fr. Steve Krajewski and incoming Fr. Zack Zergiotis. I would assume the slot is open for anyone but given the experience my guess is Beaudry (1) and Washington (2).

Good luck fellas! Bring us back.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
We go through this every year. A clear #1 is better than a muddled mass of mediocrity. If no one is separating themselves the either we lucked into multiple NFL caliber players or we have a problem.

Reaction Score
Pretty pumped to see how Beaudry does at QB. To recap, he was the first ever commit to University of West Florida (D2) and took them to the division 2 championship game. He is immediately eligible for the next 2 years. He’s a pocket passer competing against So. Marvin Washington, Fr. Steve Krajewski and incoming Fr. Zack Zergiotis. I would assume the slot is open for anyone but given the experience my guess is Beaudry (1) and Washington (2).

Good luck fellas! Bring us back.
What do you classify as experience? MB has played only one season in the last four years (and missed one game due to a concussion). He didn’t play qb until his junior year in high school and he mostly played TE. Leon also does not have that much experience. He sat out his two years at NC State. The only QB’s with true experience are Washington and Krajewski. They both played since grade school, both played at top programs in their respective states, they both led their teams to the state championship game in the highest classification, they both have been on campus. My guess is that with 6 QB’s in the fight it will go down between MW and Steven Krajewski. Whoever wins QB1 I hope he will bring some excitement in the passing game. Good luck gentlemen.

Reaction Score
What do you classify as experience? MB has played only one season in the last four years (and missed one game due to a concussion). He didn’t play qb until his junior year in high school and he mostly played TE. Leon also does not have that much experience. He sat out his two years at NC State. The only QB’s with true experience are Washington and Krajewski. They both played since grade school, both played at top programs in their respective states, they both led their teams to the state championship game in the highest classification, they both have been on campus. My guess is that with 6 QB’s in the fight it will go down between MW and Steven Krajewski. Whoever wins QB1 I hope he will bring some excitement in the passing game. Good luck gentlemen.

Good point. I didn’t realize he was injured all last season. All I was saying is he has the most experience on the team in terms of playing college football - he took the most snaps in the last two years thus giving him the tag for most in-game experience. I will say that it’s pretty wide open but to your point we shouldn’t count anyone out.

Reaction Score
Marvin Washington is transferring out.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
It's gonna be hilarious when our next coach inevitably doesn't like the Block C and it all gets torn down again
Is it really a "block" C? It is a stylized C from the Aeropostal uni's. Calling it the "Aeropostal C" would be embarrassing though.

Reaction Score
It is pretty "blocky." The nice thing is it matches this.

uconn-logo.png

Reaction Score
Fuller: After busy offseason, no further surprises on updated UConn football roster

>>UConn has posted its 2019 football roster on its official site and there are no more additional departures after a rather eventful several months since the end of the 2018 season.<<

>>
All the freshmen who signed in either December or February are on the roster and have been assigned numbers including receiver Kevens Clercius getting the No. 6, Jasper Howard’s old number.<<

>>Graduate transfer quarterback Mike Beaudry, running back Art Thompkins and receiver Ardell Brown, who could push for significant roles, are on the roster but graduate transfer defensive lineman Michael Hinton opted to head to Tulane. The roster will continue to be updated as transfer quarterback Micah Leon and linebacker D.J. Morgan will be a part of the 2019 UConn team.<<

Reaction Score
What's going on with James Tunstall? He is still on the updated roster. Fines too.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Of course it has been nearly a decade, and my mind is not what it once was (even then...), but I recall Edsall being intent on an upperclassman who exemplified Howard's attitude was supposed to earn the honor of wearing #6 each season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom