2019 MLB Draft: A look at Connecticut’s candidates | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2019 MLB Draft: A look at Connecticut’s candidates

Reaction Score
The deadline for signing is this Friday at 5pm. We'll see what Mason Feole does, but somehow I doubt we won't find out what his decision is until it is deadline time. As for Reggie Crawford, I expect that he will be in Storrs this fall, but we'll see if there are any surprises in the next couple of days. Crawford's twitter account has continued to contain a couple of mentions of his committing to Uconn, both these mentions have been up since he committed to the Huskies and have not changed since that time. I'm looking at that as a good omen.

Reaction Score

Padres draft pool is down to $45K after signing Drake Fellows from Vanderbilt. Wouldn't be surprised if we hear something tomorrow as he's their next highest unsigned pick now so that bonus pool money likely gets offered to him now

Reaction Score
I'd expect an announcement soon then, had his Twitter loaded already and this change was just made because it wasn't there a few minutes ago
0F20BB87-ABF6-4349-92AA-9884138CEA0F.jpeg

Reaction Score
So was he pitching with elbow damage all year? That would certainly explain the fall off in performance.

He seems like a classy act. Good luck to the young man.
It went undiagnosed/misdiagnosed. He had inconsistent pain throughout year. It’s not impossible in certain situations to pitch w partial UCL tear. His arm never strengthened. As a projected high round pick he had mandatory pre-draft MRI and was medically red-flagged.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom