2019-2020 Predictions (LOL) | The Boneyard

2019-2020 Predictions (LOL)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Well @SVCBeercats , I said I'd bring these back up when you posted this drivel last season. So I guess it's time.

I stand by my statement that CW by January, 2021 will have a hard time getting anywhere near as many minutes.

Hmmm, Williams seems to be getting plenty of minutes. 2nd on team. Oops.

You are singing to the choir. I have been preaching the Aaliyah gospel for some time. She will start no later than mid-January.

Well she did get 1 start. So you weren't completely wrong. Just mostly. Oops.

Freshmen start when there is a real need. Next year the real need is a post. Aaliyah will be the frosh to start with Olivia, Meg, Ania, and Evina if her knee is sound. She is more talented than CW. If her knee is bad then CW starts although it may be a la Doty in her senior year - fewer minutes.

Kinda missed the Freshman to start. Badly. And it looks like Williams is still starting and playing plenty of minutes. Oops.

You're not really very good at this are you?

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Well @SVCBeercats , I said I'd bring these back up when you posted this drivel last season. So I guess it's time.

I stand by my statement that CW by January, 2021 will have a hard time getting anywhere near as many minutes.

Hmmm, Williams seems to be getting plenty of minutes. 2nd on team. Oops.

You are singing to the choir. I have been preaching the Aaliyah gospel for some time. She will start no later than mid-January.

Well she did get 1 start. So you weren't completely wrong. Just mostly. Oops.

Freshmen start when there is a real need. Next year the real need is a post. Aaliyah will be the frosh to start with Olivia, Meg, Ania, and Evina if her knee is sound. She is more talented than CW. If her knee is bad then CW starts although it may be a la Doty in her senior year - fewer minutes.

Kinda missed the Freshman to start. Badly. And it looks like Williams is still starting and playing plenty of minutes. Oops.

You're not really very good at this are you?
Without COVID I would have been spot on. No doubt!
COVID change the playing field.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Without COVID I would have been spot on. No doubt!
COVID change the playing field.
Big Brother Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom