2018 Uniforms | The Boneyard

2018 Uniforms

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Like it. Is the blue darker?

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Lol!!! “ The straps are not as thin as last year”. Ok, we have thicker straps but we still
Have “straps”. Can someone please “accidentally” lose all those leotards.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
I think* they aren't leotards anymore (?)

Anyway, I just said shoulder straps cuz I can't think of another way to describe that part of the uniform

I get it. All jokes aside, those uniforms annoyed me. They were like the skinny jeans
of basketball uniforms. Hopefully the straps got bigger and there not close fitting anymore.

Reaction Score
Well they’re highlighting football gear so I can’t say I blame them
I wish it were just that. They've been dwindling down their offerings for UConn over the past 18 months or so. Now... gone.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Looks like Nike finally got rid of the wrestling singlet look. Hallelujah!

Also , it seemed as if we were the only Nike team that had those uniforms. I didn’t see the other Nike teams we played against wearing uniforms that tight. Strange.

Reaction Score
I get it. All jokes aside, those uniforms annoyed me. They were like the skinny jeans
of basketball uniforms. Hopefully the straps got bigger and there not close fitting anymore.
I agree. Absolutely awful uniforms. I havent liked the unis in a while. Cant remember the last unis i really liked.

Reaction Score
Nike store sucks anyways. Fanatics is the place to go for UConn Nike gear.
No doubt, I only ever hit them up because they have free shipping and the occasional decent discount on already clearanced items. There are a dozen better places for UConn specific gear than them. just disappointing that we aren't a focus of theirs anymore. It doesn't really mean anything.

Reaction Score
I wish it were just that. They've been dwindling down their offerings for UConn over the past 18 months or so. Now... gone.
I was at the PK80 last season and there was a pretty good selection of all the other big PK80 teams, went to the Portland Niketown and couldn't seem to find and UConn gear so I asked. I was led to a single rack of those plain grey T-Shirts with UConn in a different shade of grey. Not a lot of love for UConn out in the heartland of Nike.

Reaction Score
oh they were like skinny jeans? Like 97% of the players wear off the court? Probably why we wont be going too far away from the racerback ladies jerseys anytime soon

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Also , it seemed as if we were the only Nike team that had those uniforms. I didn’t see the other Nike teams we played against wearing uniforms that tight. Strange.

all the big Nike schools (Duke, Cuse, UNC, Ketucky, UConn, etc) had those jerseys. They started to phase them out w/ the new designs that came out last season. I think more of the new stuff will look like what they did w/the NBA jerseys

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom