2018 UConn Football Commit #18 - Noel Ofori-Nyadu (Arlington Texas) | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Football Commit #18 - Noel Ofori-Nyadu (Arlington Texas)

Reaction Score

Noel Ofori-Nyadu is s 6-4 285lb OL from Mansfield-Timberview High School in Arlington Texas. Other offers from Alcorn St, Boise State, Cornell, Lamar, McNeese, New Mexico, New Mexico St, Tulane and ULL. Was in the house for the Memphis game (was on sideline w/ Krajewski for a bit ;))

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
The only other offer that really stands out is Boise St, but he has tremendous size and appears to move pretty well, which are both things we are in desperate need of up front. I like the Cornell offer, shows he has a good head on his shoulders and will work hard on and off the field. Welcome!

Reaction Score
The only other offer that really stands out is Boise St, but he has tremendous size and appears to move pretty well, which are both things we are in desperate need of up front. I like the Cornell offer, shows he has a good head on his shoulders and will work hard on and off the field. Welcome!
And the part about him playing HS football in Texas. Many of these kids have to go over looked with so much talent and athletes in the state. They all can't go to big time schools, but they all have a chance to be big time players at the next level.

Reaction Score
It's nice to be getting commits from talent-rich areas. Relationships are huge. If we can get some kids playing early and playing well it's good for the future.

YES and linemen video playing against opponents more often their own size. ;) His helmet flew off and he never missed a beat. Have to like everything on this one.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He says he'll be enrolling in the spring so he'll get a head start. Virtually all OLs will still need a redshirt year so he'll have had two years of spring practices and 18+ months of strength training before possibly entering the lineup.

It would be even better if he was a DL I hope we have a JUCO or two lined up on that side of the ball.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
For those in the know about these sorts of things -- where on the line does he project to line up?

As for the offer lists, I'll just say this; 6/18 kids (counting Dillon Harris) chose us over at least one over P5 program. IMO it is perfectly okay to make sure the remaining two thirds consist of as many kids we beat out other AAC and MWC schools for as possible. He definitely looks like someone who will be able to contribute at this level.

Reaction Score
Welcome aboard Noel. You made a great choice. You'll have a great opportunity to make an impact on the field and enjoy an education at one of the best institutions in the country that can impact the rest of your life for the better.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
For those in the know about these sorts of things -- where on the line does he project to line up?

As for the offer lists, I'll just say this; 6/18 kids (counting Dillon Harris) chose us over at least one over P5 program. IMO it is perfectly okay to make sure the remaining two thirds consist of kids we beat out other AAC and MWC schools for. He definitely looks like someone who will be able to contribute at this level.

If you believe 247, he's a top 200 OT (well, like #206), so the Tackle spot is likely where he'll play. And rivals has him as a 3-star player with a 5.5 rivals rating, so this kid can play.

If Boise and about 9 other D1 schools offered him, you shouldn't worry. If Edsall offers him, you REALLY shouldn't worry... ;)

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
If you believe 247, he's a top 200 OT (well, like #206), so the Tackle spot is likely where he'll play. And rivals has him as a 3-star player with a 5.5 rivals rating, so this kid can play.

If Boise and about 9 other D1 schools offered him, you shouldn't worry. If Edsall offers him, you REALLY shouldn't worry... ;)

Not worried at all! This is the kind of recruit I am very happy wants to come here.

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom