2018 UConn Commit #19 - Jeremy Lucien (Bath PA>Wallingford CT) | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Commit #19 - Jeremy Lucien (Bath PA>Wallingford CT)

Reaction Score
Free article by RichieS: StorrsCentral.com - Exclusive: Jeremy Lucien commits to UConn, discusses decision

>>“After my family and I researched the school, we discovered that it’s a great academic institution,” Lucien told StorrsCentral. “I researched Coach Edsall, he had an outstanding track record of developing talent and turning around a program. He already did it at UConn once before. I’m excited that he believes that I can help the team get back to winning again. Coach Curome Cox is one of the DB guys, so I’m looking forward to growing under both of those coaches guidance.”

“I’m also slated to be a part of the honors college. That’s really important to me. I’m gonna major in mechanical engineering and I believe that UConn would help me grow as a leader.”<<

Reaction Score
Free article by RichieS: StorrsCentral.com - Exclusive: Jeremy Lucien commits to UConn, discusses decision

>>“After my family and I researched the school, we discovered that it’s a great academic institution,” Lucien told StorrsCentral. “I researched Coach Edsall, he had an outstanding track record of developing talent and turning around a program. He already did it at UConn once before. I’m excited that he believes that I can help the team get back to winning again. Coach Curome Cox is one of the DB guys, so I’m looking forward to growing under both of those coaches guidance.”

“I’m also slated to be a part of the honors college. That’s really important to me. I’m gonna major in mechanical engineering and I believe that UConn would help me grow as a leader.”<<

I love this.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score

I’m also slated to be a part of the honors college. That’s really important to me. I’m gonna major in mechanical engineering and I believe that UConn would help me grow as a leader.”<<

This ^^^^^
Awesome stuff.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Wow...smart kid. Got some good length, hope he can improve the secondary!

Reaction Score
Fat finger on mobile device on cut and paste of Edsall/"Jeremy Lucien" pic... rushing. Thx to all who pointed it out.

Reaction Score
A mechanical engineering major. Smart kid. Passionate kid with a great head on his shoulders. Welcome aboard the Edsall Express!

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I started off at UConn as a Mechanical Engineer major, but at the time I found the Fortran component to be extremely difficult. So I decided to become a chemist because it was easier...

...true story...
And then organic chem came along....:eek:

I love this stuff. Life has a way of moving you where you need to be.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
And there it is again, that feeling of hopefulness for UConn Football. That feeling that Randy Edsall is carefully and methodically bringing in the right type of kids who want to be a part of something special.

Don't break my heart coach! Get 'er done!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
And then organic chem came along....:eek:

I love this stuff. Life has a way of moving you where you need to be.

(don't tell anyone, but organic is the type that I stuck with...) ;)

#ScrewPhysicalChemistry

Reaction Score
I started off at UConn as a Mechanical Engineer major, but at the time I found the Fortran component to be extremely difficult. So I decided to become a chemist because it was easier...

...true story...
So the 97 is your age? Who does Fortran anymore?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
So the 97 is your age? Who does Fortran anymore?

Nobody did Fortran77 back in 1993 either, but I think it was a way for the Engineering program to inflict maximum carnage... ;)

Reaction Score
Interesting, I started out in chemical engineering and really liked programming,
so switched to electrical engineering and computer science. It worked out great for me!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom