2018 UConn Commit #12 - Shamel Lazarus (Brooklyn New York) | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Commit #12 - Shamel Lazarus (Brooklyn New York)

Reaction Score
From Mid-July:
Storrs Central‏ @StorrsCentral 7m 7 minutes ago
NY DB Shamel Lazarus (@ShamelLazarus1) recaps his recent visit to #UConn

>>One thing that stood out to Lazarus during the trip was the talk he had with two of the staff’s assistants."I mostly hung out with coaches Cox and Wholley. They are real believers in my game and they think I can have a big impact early. They told me that they are 100% sure that I'm the guy,” said Lazarus.<<

>>“UConn is currently very high on my list. I would like to finish my visits first, before I make my final decision. I’m visiting Boston College next Tuesday and Pittsburgh and Rutgers the following week,”Lazarus said.<<

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Love the attitude and confidence Shamel...great choice...welcome aboard! Add in the Huskies beating out Rutgers twice in one day for two high profile recruits...what a day! And what a statement about RE 2.o and staff...way to go... turning this ship around quickly... way to be UConn Strong!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Shamel Lazarus is a 6-2 170lb DB from Erasmus Hall in Brooklyn New York. Other offers from Buffalo, Kent State, Purdue, and Rutgers.

He recently transferred to Erasmus Hall from Bayside: Shamel Lazarus DB Tape

Get that young man on a proper training/nutrition program and he could become a hybrid beast. Wow. Love this commit.

Reaction Score
I've been teaching the lesson. Maybe in the future instead of people crying when they don't like the message they will pay closer attention.

Were you teaching the lesson in 2016 when you started spouting off after the first commit, only to end up with a class that was filled with guys who had multiple offers, many from P5 schools? Just checking . . .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom