2018 Recruiting: JC Butler (Caron's Son) | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting: JC Butler (Caron's Son)

Reaction Score
should transfer to a nepsac school, seems to be dominating competition already in the league he is in. Intrigued by his tools , could be 6'6 by the time he enters college.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He has some of his dad's basketball mannerisms - funny how genetics work like that.
Watching some of his passes, I can tell he has a better BBIQ than the usual Suspects on our current team.
Jump shot is a mirror image of his dad's . . .

It's not just the J or the passes. The way he finished around the basket showed pops' knack for finding space around the rim. The game is played at a speed he is comfortably maneuvering around the court.

I'd take him in heartbeat at UConn.

Reaction Score
It's not just the J or the passes. The way he finished around the basket showed pops' knack for finding space around the rim. The game is played at a speed he is comfortably maneuvering around the court.

I'd take him in heartbeat at UConn.
its because he has long arms and probably big hands, you can tell he has great tools. just wish he moves on from his Wisconsin school to better competition so we can really see what he is about. See how he matches up vs teams with 4 to 5 high d1 guys instead of going nuts vs non college level guys.

Reaction Score
I have no idea if he's good enough to play at this level -- I'm just comparing his mechanics and style to his father's.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

I would take him for the last drive and shot on the vid. That was pure Caron. Grab my shooting arm and try to pull me down? I gonna make it anyway.

Reaction Score
Pedigree, athleticism, skills. This is a done deal if he desires, let's move on. what's the earliest he can be offered?

Reaction Score
I'm sure KO would offer JC Butler a scholarship if he thought he could play at that level, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Would love to see the kid burst into the scene, though.
We've offered plenty to kids he thought could play at this level and can't. What's wrong with him?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
The kid's a sub-2-star recruit whose only D-1 offer is Green Bay. He's a 6-foot-4 wing who hits 28% of his 3s in a meh high school league.

I'd love nothing more than for the kids of our legends to be great, and be Huskies. But you guys are wishing with this one.

Reaction Score
The kid's a sub-2-star recruit whose only D-1 offer is Green Bay. He's a 6-foot-4 wing who hits 28% of his 3s in a meh high school league.

I'd love nothing more than for the kids of our legends to be great, and be Huskies. But you guys are wishing with this one.
JC Butler SHOWS OUT at the Rick Majerus WBY Shootout; Caron's Son Can BALL! - Midwestballers.com Disagree, I think we are definitely keeping tabs on him. Kid can play and looks to be getting better pretty quickly. I see some real upside with him only being 16 and having his pedigree.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
He has a ways to go. Plays for butler elite out of racine which is his dads program they do a great job but their 2018 team is not very good. I think they moved to the area about a year ago cause I don't remember seeing him play before that. I'm sure we're monitoring him to see if he takes a big jump.

Butler elite does have a 2019 kid named noble Days who reminds me of Marcus Camby love his game. And we have an in with him being on Caron's team.

Reaction Score

Our team shoots 30% from 3 right now.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Yeah, but it is not our goal to get that shooting percentage lower.:cool:

Felt the same about about El Amin's kid. Give them extra consideration for legacy. Use the 13th scholarship

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom