Isaiah Mucius | The Boneyard

Isaiah Mucius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Can he reclassify? Can any of the kids posted today reclassify?

Reaction Score
I am most excited about this offer. Ollie needs to be offering more kids from PSA Cardinals -- the best AAU program in NYC. If UConn wants to continue to get top tier talent from the 6th Borough, this is the best path. The more kids that get offered from PSA, the better regard UConn will be held with the program and will do wonders in recruiting going forward. Hopefully Larrier lights it up this year and goes pro; that would do wonders for NYC recruiting.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
There can be no optimism with regards to recruiting given the Something Really Bad that's going on behind the scenes.

It's not a conspiracy theory to recognize something was going on that caused a lot of players/staff to leave the program.

It can be fixed, but if "Something Really Good" was going on behind the scenes I don't think our top recruit, associate head coach and three players would have left the program.

Hopefully Chillious can live up to his billing as a top notch recruiter and Ollie can get the program on the right track even though they'll be undermanned this season.

Reaction Score
Linky no worky. But I am curious. Think he is a great prospect, and the competition is not terrible.
Big upside, but hasn't been making his shots in EYBL play. 36.5% from the field, 1/10 from 3.

Reaction Score
Landing Mucius probably wouldn't hurt our chances with Cole Anthony either, and Anthony is my definitely my favorite PG in the 2019 class even though he's ranked behind Lamelo Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom