2018 Recruiting Class Ranked 2 in the Country | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Class Ranked 2 in the Country

Reaction Score
I hope this is accurate. We could be a top destination with the fan support.

This has been discussed in other threads on the board.

Because hockey recruiting is so fluid and crazy, there's a decent chance it won't actually end up being the #2 overall class.

That being said, this will be a VERY strong recruiting class and is solid evidence of the type of program Cav is building here.

Reaction Score
I hope this is accurate. We could be a top destination with the fan support.
As much as fan support will help this...the facility upgrades on-campus will push it and hold it at a whole other level than it's at right now. Cav was on USCHO Live last week and stated that the first step will be renovation of their practice facility (Freitas) then a separate on-campus arena will be built after that's done. Having a separate practice facility will be HUGE and I will assume that since it is being done as part of the "athletic village" with soccer, baseball and softball that it will have shared training and strength training facilities with those 3 sports. Cav has to have concrete plans to show the kids he got in this class and future kids. I he didn't he wouldn't have said when he said on USCHO Live about the facilities.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom