2018 is house money | The Boneyard

2018 is house money

evmore

FRIENDOftheprogram
Reaction Score
Whether Precious or Akok join is, at this point is a rich man's problem... We haven't had anything close to 3 top 100's coming in here for so long it started to become expected.. 2019's talent added to a group of established contributors sounds fine. AG is no top dog but he can lead a team.. Polley can straight up snipe, Carlton is solid, BA looks very capable, and Sid Wilson might be the best of them all. I want to doubt Vital will be here even though I concede his play has carried this team at times i still am not sold, but does he want to play G-league so badly he'd leave Storrs to do it? Ppl so worked up about this years result need to sit down and look at what is happening, big picture, with the program. Next year's team won't be losing to FSU at home..

Reaction Score
Whether Precious or Akok join is, at this point is a rich man's problem... We haven't had anything close to 3 top 100's coming in here for so long it started to become expected.. 2019's talent added to a group of established contributors sounds fine. AG is no top dog but he can lead a team.. Polley can straight up snipe, Carlton is solid, BA looks very capable, and Sid Wilson might be the best of them all. I want to doubt Vital will be here even though I concede his play has carried this team at times i still am not sold, but does he want to play G-league so badly he'd leave Storrs to do it? Ppl so worked up about this years result need to sit down and look at what is happening, big picture, with the program. Next year's team won't be losing to FSU at home..

We had 3 top 100 recruits in 2016. And I think you mean Precious or Kofi.

Reaction Score
So many problems with this post. The ones already pointed out, including the most egregious one about Rique not being a top dog. I’ve no doubt that by next year, having had a full year back in the full swing of the season and practicing, that we’ll see him average like a 16/5/5 on good percentages. I also think Vital’s previous will he/won’t he can be chalked up to the uncertainty surrounding the previous regime. If you can’t see that he has fully bought into Hurley’s program then I don’t think we are watching the same player.

Other than that, I like the guys that are here and as for the guys coming, I think we’ll see the rich getting richer, re: Kofi and Precious.

Reaction Score

You live in Newark?

We're 9-3. I'm not sure we're going to be as good as we hope once we get into conference either, but at 9-3 is it o.k. if we care about winning basketball games for a while?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Vital, to me, is an excellent college player but has no position in the pros. I’d say he is a Tony Robertson or Albie Mourning type guy who will give us 4 solid years but doesn’t have a pro skill set.

Reaction Score
Akok joined a few weeks ago, he'll be a Uconn student in a week. Alterique is a top dog and we're far from done recruiting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom