2018 Commit #9 - Francis Bemiy Jr. (Montreal Canada) - Decommit | The Boneyard

2018 Commit #9 - Francis Bemiy Jr. (Montreal Canada) - Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Shaping up like HCRE recruiting of old. Under the radar, athletic kids. Be nice to have some speed at LB and off the edge again.

Give Randy a little time and I think we end up owning the AAC.

Reaction Score
Like the caliber of athlete HCRe is bringing into the program. Think some of these kids are going to become playmakers for us. If this kid has running back skills, would like to see if he coulld make a difference full back/tight end. The big boys will come...HCRE was always good at finding contributors on both sides of the line.

Reaction Score
This response was so predictable. I can't believe it took until the 3rd post. Let's enjoy the commit. Have faith!
We're on commit #9 or so. I have waited a long time for a lineman.

Randy has often brought in guys at 240 or 260 who turned into very good 300 pounders. Be nice to see one or two.

Reaction Score

>>"The coaching staff made feel like family and they have a good track record with Canadians playing for them.”

"Another reason why I committed there is because it not too far from my hometown Montreal. Also UConn offers a great education, it is ranked in the top 20 public universities in the country. UConn has a great history of getting guys drafted to the NFL."<<

Reaction Score
We're on commit #9 or so. I have waited a long time for a lineman.

Randy has often brought in guys at 240 or 260 who turned into very good 300 pounders. Be nice to see one or two.

It's still summer. We've had summers where we're lucky to have 2 verbals by this date.

What's the legal term I'm looking for? Oh yes. SHOVE IT.

Reaction Score
It's still summer. We've had summers where we're lucky to have 2 verbals by this date.

There are also many linemen that blow up in their senior year that earn scholarships late in the process. Seems to happen every year. Big guys take longer to develop/evaluate. No reason to panic, especially with the skill players we've been locking up.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score

Losley translated: pellere illud in tuus anus

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I just rewatched the hudl film. Tape reminds me of what you see in the small school conferences in the northeast where the opposing team doesn't have near the talent as this kid to take him on when he has the ball as an RB. That said, hard to imagine at the college level he will continue to play as a 6'4'' RB. On defense he does play with his pad level too high, lacks explosiveness for his size advantage and in general doesn't seem to be a strong tackler just yet. His overall frame and athletic ability projects pass rushing DE, but if that doesn't work out, I think he is an interesting option for TE. He is naturally fluid when he has the ball - plays faster. I don't mean to sound too negative - there is a lot to work with here and could very well become a great player on D which is where he probably starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom