2018 Christyn Williams' Current Top Eight | The Boneyard

2018 Christyn Williams' Current Top Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS

Reaction Score
The "Sweet Beast."

Explanation: a bubbly, high-pitched voice coupled with a fearsome, physical on-court presence.

Some people have advised her not to talk on the court -- dispels the intimidation factor.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
If she doesn't come to Storrs, then let's go Dawn. But I'd REALLY LOVE HER IN STORRS!

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Geno always says that you can never have too many guards.

I trust Geno.

Get her to Storrs!

Reactions: HGN

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Isn't she the recruit that had UCONN stuff all over her twitter profile at one point? I think I remember reading that here.

Surprise.. where's Louisville? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Isn't she the recruit that had UCONN stuff all over her twitter profile at one point? I think I remember reading that here.

Surprise.. where's Louisville? :rolleyes:

Yes she had pics of the UConn NCAA Championship trophies on her page for a long time along with other pics and has followed and been followed by UConn coaches and players alike.......also played AAU with Lexi Gordon

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
IF she doesn't come to UConn, I'd like to see her go to Arkansas. Perhaps she can get a couple of other quality recruits to go with her. WBB needs more quality programs.

HGN

Reaction Score
From the East Coast (UConn) to the West Coast (UCLA) , with a few potential stops in between (ND, TN, Baylor) , tells me that she is still undecided.
Which is not a bad thing , for UCONN. The Huskies have a couple of good guards committed. But Christyn would be an outstanding get for the Huskies and provide a guard rotation unmatched by any in
WCBB.

I don't believe a WCBB team from the East Coast to the West Coast would not feel down on their Irish luck , or never volunteer again , or just couldn't bear the pain of seeing Williams headed to Storrs.
Knowing that she and a possible MW could have a couple of more NC's in tow.

LETS GO HUSKIES.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I don't believe a WCBB team from the East Coast to the West Coast would not feel down on their Irish luck , or never volunteer again , or just couldn't bear the pain of seeing Williams headed to Storrs.
LETS GO HUSKIES.
I saw/appreciate what you did there. Very Nice!

HGN

Reaction Score
I saw/appreciate what you did there. Very Nice!
Coco, I should have known that if anybody could/would pick up on the use of words and affiliations it would be a sharp-eyed Husky....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom