2017 UConn Pro Day/UConn in 2017 NFL Draft/UDFA Contracts | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2017 UConn Pro Day/UConn in 2017 NFL Draft/UDFA Contracts

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
No way we get 4 guys drafted. I'll be surprised if we get 2.

Reaction Score
Interesting. Maybe its because the guys blitzing the A and B gap got the quarterback before Knappe even engaged his man.

Maybe, but if that were the case you would think that the QB would run himself into Knappe's assignment from time to time after being flushed. I'm not sure if that would count against Knappe or not. Ultimately the reality is that he turned into a decent pass protector. Not sure he ever learned how to run block. Even so, it's further evidence of the pervasive incompetence of the Diaco regime.

Reaction Score
Gotta think we'll have at least 3 guys drafted this year. Obviously Obi, and then at least two of Myers, Thomas, and Knappe. Going to be an exciting couple of days.

Reaction Score
Gotta think we'll have at least 3 guys drafted this year. Obviously Obi, and then at least two of Myers, Thomas, and Knappe. Going to be an exciting couple of days.

In 2016, 3 players would be in the top 30 schools by count, 4 would be top 20 by count.

It doesn't translate directly, but I'm always amazed by the amount of looks we get at the draft vs. our on the field results. With that being said, I'm curious if there'll be any meltdown if we get 4 out of PP's 2012/2013 recruiting classes make there way in the draft. I know we all bemoan the stupid twins' coaching, but there certainly are a number of impact players on their recruiting roster talent-wise.

Reaction Score
In 2016, 3 players would be in the top 30 schools by count, 4 would be top 20 by count.

It doesn't translate directly, but I'm always amazed by the amount of looks we get at the draft vs. our on the field results. With that being said, I'm curious if there'll be any meltdown if we get 4 out of PP's 2012/2013 recruiting classes make there way in the draft. I know we all bemoan the stupid twins' coaching, but there certainly are a number of impact players on their recruiting roster talent-wise.

I'd like to think they got drafted DESPITE of PP.

Side note. Went outside at lunch today and decided to use WiFi and pulled up list.

Low and behold the list included a connected called "Pasqualoni"

I went inside and quit my job. :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom