2017 Targets?? | The Boneyard

2017 Targets??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know we are actively recruiting Megan Walker, Mikayla Coombs, LaDahzia Williams, Danielle Patterson, and Jade Williams.

Our we looking at Deauzya Richards? Hoopgurlz lists UConn as one of the schools she is interested in.

Also what about Kasiyahna Kushkituah?

Also are there other recruits that I haven't listed. Just wanted some kind of working knowledge so I can follow along with the possible targets.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
ucalum, Your inquiry begs the question for our mods: Any plans to replace the rapidly aging pinned thread about recruits and signees at the top of BY wcbb P.1? (After all, KLS, Pheese, and Boykin are now enrolled.)

Fishbone

Chief Lurker
Reaction Score
ucalum, Your inquiry begs the question for our mods: Any plans to replace the rapidly aging pinned thread about recruits and signees at the top of BY wcbb P.1? (After all, KLS, Pheese, and Boykin are now enrolled.)
As well as "Women's Basketball Recruiting/ The Boneyard Blog" which has not been updated for many months.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Ahem ;)
Read the title of that pinned thread again - The KLS/Phees/Boykin thread was replaced in June with a Danger/Irwin/AEH/Bent ... thread. :rolleyes:
The pinned thread has typically been used for tracking committed players' HS seasons and AAU accomplishments and not so much for any snippets of recruiting info that come out. Those have been more often identified in individual threads.

Reaction Score
I figured I would start this thread just to kind of see who UConn was looking at so that I and others on this forum can follow- along in the recruiting process. See how they are doing in high school/aau games and also see what other schools we are competing with for these players. Info is greatly appreciated

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I know we are actively recruiting Megan Walker, Mikayla Coombs, LaDahzia Williams, Danielle Patterson, and Jade Williams.

Those are the five I have listed as reported targets for '17. There are far more connected to UConn for '18. Kushkituah's name hasn't come up for more than a year. Carl Adamec had an article on Richards a few months ago but never mentioned UConn looking at her so I kinda doubt they are involved.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Ahem ;)
Read the title of that pinned thread again - The KLS/Phees/Boykin thread was replaced in June with a Danger/Irwin/AEH/Bent ... thread. :rolleyes:
The pinned thread has typically been used for tracking committed players' HS seasons and AAU accomplishments and not so much for any snippets of recruiting info that come out. Those have been more often identified in individual threads.
:oops::oops::oops:PS!
bth_surrender.jpg

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

Our we looking at Deauzya Richards? Hoopgurlz lists UConn as one of the schools she is interested in.

Also what about Kasiyahna Kushkituah?

Also are there other recruits that I haven't listed. Just wanted some kind of working knowledge so I can follow along with the possible targets.
At one time or another, UCONN had/has been connected with AEH, Walker, Kuskituah, Richards, Coombs, Littleton, J Williams, Patterson and L Williams. As has been stated, some of these haven't heard about in a while and interest may have died down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom