2017 recruits: Who is UConn still pursuing? | The Boneyard

2017 recruits: Who is UConn still pursuing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just curious to see if anyone knows what 2017 recruits Geno and staff are still pursuing? I know Megan Walker, but not sure of the others. Coach Bill said he did not think that Jade Williams was still on our list. Have we heard anything more about LaDahzia Williams or Mikayla Coombs?

Are there any other recruits for 2017 that we are tied to? Just curious.

Reaction Score
Also do we know if LaDahzia Williams and Mikayla Coombs have scholarship offers?

Reaction Score
Sorry. Haven't heard a thing. To know the answer, with accuracy, requires inside information that most of us have no way of accessing.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the information. Do you think Geno wants just 1 more for 2017 given the transfer of Azura?

Reaction Score
I'm sure Geno wants at least 1 more. Her name is Megan,last name Walker.
Does she have a cousin in Virginia ---there is a terrific wing here---but her name isn't Megan last name Walker----she's just Megan Walker and loads of schools just love her. If Geno has any interest he should get going on this one--and forget the other one with the funny name!!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Some of us piggies want 8 NC's in a row.

Reaction Score
Also do we know if LaDahzia Williams and Mikayla Coombs have scholarship offers?

If one goes by the twitter follower method then LaDahzia seems to be currently interested in Notre Dame as Niele Ivey anf MM are recent follows for her.............if White ends up transfering to Notre Dame perhaps that could change her level of interest

CoachBill

Wise Eye
Reaction Score
I just spoke with Mikayla Coombs
she says she is currently in process of setting up an Official Visit with UConn

its my belief that with the recent get of Azura Stevens.... Mikayla & Megan Walker are likely the remaining 2 targets Geno is seriously targeting from 2017 class.
Azura provides the STUD frontcourt player they needed / desired for 2017 - 2018 season & following year.
Also the 2018 Frontcourt calss is stronger, deeper overall.
Can fully envision that Geno will look target getting multiple Bigs from the 2018 class.

Quick COOMBS clip

Rebecca Dyer ‏@RebeccaDyerPSB Mar 26
#PSBSpringShowdown: Mikayla Coombs @CoombsMikayla has picked up right where she left off yesterday. She is scoring from everywhere!

Keith Farner ‏@KeithFarnerGDP Mar 19
Girls Basketball Player of the Year: Wesleyan’s Mikayla Coombs http://Post original url/1Saw7r9

Cd9KgC2XEAAaN6j.jpg

Nike Tournament of Champions-December 2015: Explosive combo-guard manufactures, delivers to rim; brings size to the back court; returning from knee injury. (Olson)

Nike Midwest Challenge-May 2014: Athletic combo-guard creates, elevates in mid-range game; dribble-drive attack draws contact, finishes to rim; scorer's mentality delivers with consistency. (Olson)

Nike Midwest Challenge-May 2013: Explosively athletic off-guard with college-ready frame manufactures, elevates in mid-range game, draws contact, finishes plays; stationary range at the arc; uptempo contributor. (Olson)

Reaction Score
The difference between greed and gluttony is more than degree. Wanting 8 NC's in a row is greed. Wallowing in 4 NC's is gluttony. For the record I do both, thank you.
Wallow away! Was that an AS, BA, MS, or PHD or Md or LLd?? I know that most who own the latter wallow in greed but the rungs on my ladder are broken (I don't understand them, I just write them)

Reaction Score
I just spoke with Mikayla Coombs
she says she is currently in process of setting up an Official Visit with UConn

its my belief that with the recent get of Azura Stevens.... Mikayla & Megan Walker are likely the remaining 2 targets Geno is seriously targeting from 2017 class.
Azura provides the STUD frontcourt player they needed / desired for 2017 - 2018 season & following year.
Also the 2018 Frontcourt calss is stronger, deeper overall.
Can fully envision that Geno will look target getting multiple Bigs from the 2018 class.

Quick COOMBS clip

Rebecca Dyer ‏@RebeccaDyerPSB Mar 26
#PSBSpringShowdown: Mikayla Coombs @CoombsMikayla has picked up right where she left off yesterday. She is scoring from everywhere!

Keith Farner ‏@KeithFarnerGDP Mar 19
Girls Basketball Player of the Year: Wesleyan’s Mikayla Coombs http://Post original url/1Saw7r9

Cd9KgC2XEAAaN6j.jpg

Nike Tournament of Champions-December 2015: Explosive combo-guard manufactures, delivers to rim; brings size to the back court; returning from knee injury. (Olson)

Nike Midwest Challenge-May 2014: Athletic combo-guard creates, elevates in mid-range game; dribble-drive attack draws contact, finishes to rim; scorer's mentality delivers with consistency. (Olson)

Nike Midwest Challenge-May 2013: Explosively athletic off-guard with college-ready frame manufactures, elevates in mid-range game, draws contact, finishes plays; stationary range at the arc; uptempo contributor. (Olson)

All that and beauty too---Uconn is truly blessed...

Reaction Score
Just curious to see if anyone knows what 2017 recruits Geno and staff are still pursuing? I know Megan Walker, but not sure of the others. Coach Bill said he did not think that Jade Williams was still on our list. Have we heard anything more about LaDahzia Williams or Mikayla Coombs?

Are there any other recruits for 2017 that we are tied to? Just curious.
Thanks this is one Thread I really enjoyed. Smart people these Boneyarders

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
CoachBill - who is the big from LI who you are so high on, and what is her class? I know you posted about her on one of these threads but I can't find it.

Thanks

JordyG

Reaction Score
Wallow away! Was that an AS, BA, MS, or PHD or Md or LLd?? I know that most who own the latter wallow in greed but the rungs on my ladder are broken (I don't understand them, I just write them)
MA man. There are actually as you know 7 deadly sins (the acronym Pemglas works) and I'm well acquainted with all of them. Frequently all at the same time. As I believe Jacob himself said, "These steps are steep".

JordyG

Reaction Score
I would be happy to get Coombs along with Walker to round out that 2017 Class. Hopefully Collier, Prince, DeCosta, and Williams in 2018
Love it. You think like me. This one's for you. Great minds drink alike.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
CoachBill - who is the big from LI who you are so high on, and what is her class? I know you posted about her on one of these threads but I can't find it.

Thanks
Danielle Cosgrove 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member