2017 CRIA Intercollegiate Apparel Agreement Report Released | The Boneyard

2017 CRIA Intercollegiate Apparel Agreement Report Released

Reaction Score
For those who are interested in these things... https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/1ee3b7_682326a6c7b74276a9102794eb984f8c.pdf. If nothing else - go to page 3 for some conference/team comparisons.
019.JPG

Reaction Score
You get more money from UA, they need schools. Nike pays less but offers the name kids want on their swag. Adidas seems to be picking up steam with the AAU kids, I expect them to continue to grow market share.

Reaction Score
What I also find interesting is who is NOT on this list. Where is Penn State, Alabama, Southern Cal, ... ? There were some surprising names to me in these top ten lists.

Reaction Score
What I also find interesting is who is NOT on this list. Where is Penn State, Alabama, Southern Cal, ... ? There were some surprising names to me in these top ten lists.

From the linked article:
>>NOTE: Agreements included in CRIA’s database are limited to agreements with public universities, and those who responded to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. The above list is inclusive of 45 of the 53 public Power Five institutions (12 of the 65 are private), as well as 40 of the 56 public members of Group of Five conferences (6 are private). <<

Reaction Score
Alabama is listed, but Penn St. is not, which is odd. USC is a private school and isn't listed.

As for the values of the contracts, the data includes cash and apparel value so some contracts may be equal value, but some are more valuable (more cash).

Reaction Score
image.jpeg

How the HELL does Cincinnati have a more lucrative apparel deal than us!!!!?????

So now I'm just pi$$ed! I got dragged into Marshals tonight by the Mrs and THIS is what I see in the kids sports apparel section!!???? NO Uconn stuff to be seen. Wtf...... Seriously, who would buy this in CT? So this might explain why their deal is more lucrative

Reaction Score
Doesn't Marshal's sell things that are like leftovers from other stores that don't sell, so they are discounted?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
View attachment 24985

So now I'm just pi$$ed! I got dragged into Marshals tonight by the Mrs and THIS is what I see in the kids sports apparel section!!???? NO Uconn stuff to be seen. Wtf. Seriously, who would buy this in CT? So this might explain why their deal is more lucrative
Doesn't Marshall's sell clothes other retailers old overstock at a discount? Maybe being on a rack in Marshall's isn't the best look for a program?

Reaction Score
Doesn't Marshall's sell clothes other retailers old overstock at a discount? Maybe being on a rack in Marshall's isn't the best look for a program?

Of course! but this is the BY and I was under the assumption we should complain about as much as possible to include the most far reaching topics at all times!! No? LOL

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Of course! but this is the BY and I was under the assumption we should complain about as much as possible to include the most far reaching topics at all times!! No? LOL
Of course, but, it being the Boneyard, the rest of us have to criticize your posts.

It's just business, nothing personal. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom