2017 AAC Previews on CBSSports in Tweet Form by Chip Patterson | The Boneyard

2017 AAC Previews on CBSSports in Tweet Form by Chip Patterson

Reaction Score
2017 AAC season previews: What to know about each team in 140 characters or less

I am not Twitter-crazy like so many other people - but for a preview of our season in 140 or less characters (137 to be exact) this is actually pretty accurate, and quite succinct. Chip Patterson (or assistants) actually seems to be paying attention to where we are at after an awful ending to last season followed up by an unexpectedly positive off-season.

And he threw in a nice little rhyme to boot :cool:... Thoughts?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Like all of these guys so far, he lists something like 6 teams that he thinks might win the league. Let's be honest here, nobody has a clue. The best team in the league won't be Tulane or ECU. Probably not Navy, Cinci, Temple or UConn either. Other than that, Houston, UCF, USF, Tulsa, Memphis and SMU all seem to be mentioned as teams that can win it. The league is looking very balanced and deep at the moment. That's my biggest concern for what I think will be a much improved Huskies team.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
UConn: Welcome back Edsall. Could struggle in '17 but his hires were right and the future is bright. Arkeel Newsome worth the price of admission

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom