2017-2018 UConn Home Opponents | The Boneyard

2017-2018 UConn Home Opponents

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Thx. for posting. Is that game in early season (late November/early December)? If so, from an Irish -- and WCBB fan -- point of view, I wish that game could be more of a mid-season game. The Irish will have a pretty jarring makeover this year, with Allen not manning the point for the first time in forever, Boley gone and Turner, alas, possibly still rehabbing. Plus, their new front-courters (Vaughn, Patterson) will be young. From my perspective, would be nice to have as many games as possible under their belt before coming to the Nutmeg State.

That said, you play the games when they're scheduled and I'm sure Arike Ogunbowale, Kat Westbeld, Jackie Young and, in particular, Marina Mabrey -- who does not shy down in -- ahem -- hostile environments -- will answer the bell. Should be a challenging barometer for the Irish.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Is that game in early season (late November/early December)? If so, from an Irish -- and perhaps WCBB fan -- point of view, I wish that game could be more of a mid-season game. The Irish will have a pretty strong makeover this year, with Allen not manning the point for the first time in forever, Boley transferred and Turner, alas, possibly still rehabbing. Plus, their new front-courters (Vaughn, Patterson) will be young. From my perspective, would be nice to have as many games as possible under their belt before coming to the Nutmeg State.

That said, you play the games when they're scheduled and I'm sure Arike Ogunbowale, Kat Westbeld, Jackie Young and, in particular, Marina Mabrey will answer the bell. Should be a challenging barometer for the Irish.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Thx. for posting. Is that game in early season (late November/early December)?

No date has been announced but UConn already has non-conference games with Texas in January and South Carolina likely in February. UConn has a west coast trip around Thanksgiving and play the 8th, 19th, and 22nd of December. Shake that all out and I'd assume the game against the Irish will either be in November or early December.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom