2017-2018 Season Tickets Push | The Boneyard

2017-2018 Season Tickets Push

Reaction Score
Interesting way they are letting you choose your seats this year....

Reaction Score
Interesting way they are letting you choose your seats this year....

I like it too. Just like football and basketball. The new 3D seat selection system is really nice.

I kept my same seat, but I have the chance to change or upgrade on Friday if I want to.

Haven't counted the infamous green dots, but looks like quite a few bought their ST before the 7/31 deadline. Can't wait.

I wonder if they'll be doing this for UConn games. New ice level lounge w/ food and bar area. On fan bar side directly behind goal

If you look at seat selector, those sections are red ie not available

Reaction Score
I like it too. Just like football and basketball. The new 3D seat selection system is really nice.

I kept my same seat, but I have the chance to change or upgrade on Friday if I want to.

Haven't counted the infamous green dots, but looks like quite a few bought their ST before the 7/31 deadline. Can't wait.

I wonder if they'll be doing this for UConn games. New ice level lounge w/ food and bar area. On fan bar side directly behind goal

I like it too...hoping to move to aisle in my row (moved back to row L last year after sitting right on the glass behind the bench) or either go up or down a row or 2 in the same section. A group of my friends used to sit over there in the corner...n0t sure if they lost their section to that new lounge.

Reaction Score
I changed my seats from section 105 to the other side 114. I was in row H which was too close because the players benches blocked the right corner.Moving up higher on the other side should make it much better to see everything now.

Reaction Score
According to Eddie Johnson,

"John Cullen is a straight up better hockey player than Ronnie Francis."

And throwing Ulf Samuelson into the deal was a straight up crime.

Reaction Score
According to Eddie Johnson,

"John Cullen is a straight up better hockey player than Ronnie Francis."

And throwing Ulf Samuelson into the deal was a straight up crime.
Eddie Johnston or Badger Bob Johnson...Gordon sure made a LOT of bad moves but hiring Johnston was the flat out worst! Johnson went to Pittsburgh and the rest is history

Reaction Score

jho

Reaction Score
IMG_2417.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member