2016 Commit #13 Cam DeGeorge - Lynnfield MA | The Boneyard

2016 Commit #13 Cam DeGeorge - Lynnfield MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
camerondegeorge1:17pm via Twitter for iPhone
Very proud to announce that I am now committed to UConn. Thank you to everyone who was apart of the process.

Cam is a 6-5 275lb OT from Lynnfield High School in Lynnfield MA. He originally committed to Syracuse in April (their first 2016 commit). Other offers were from NC State, Temple, Colgate and Holy Cross.

Reaction Score
Very very nice. OL is so darn important to EVERYTHING that we do on offense.

Reaction Score
Whaaaat!!! Another nice OL prospect coming into the system starts to fill out a class that will be called on as juniors to step up and contribute on the depth chart as 1's or 2's. Really excited to see the level of recruits we're getting. This class is looking like it could make a B1G impact on the future of the program.

Reaction Score
He's actually going to be BETTER when he gets to block some guys his own size without having to bend over to engage. That highlight video had me laughing during some of those blocks because of the total devastation. Glad I didn't have to line up against that dude in HS!

Reaction Score
Name is a little too close to George DeLeone for comfort, but I'll take him :D
Actually... he's helping us with this problem. Between him and Nino Leone, we're going to exorcise the spirit of GDL from the program by "DeGeorge-ing" it and "Leone-ing" it as well. Both counter measures, from two offensive linemen no less, will forever purge our program of the negative spirit of GDL!! ;)

Reaction Score
Actually... he's helping us with this problem. Between him and Nino Leone, we're going to exorcise the spirit of GDL from the program by "DeGeorge-ing" it and "Leone-ing" it as well. Both counter measures, from two offensive linemen no less, will forever purge our program of the negative spirit of GDL!! ;)
You got to it first, actually started a very similar post until seeing you have it covered well.:). Would just like to add he also had no problem with choosing De AAC over De ACC ;).

Reaction Score
Moves real well and the system he was in on offense will all the pulling guard schemes took advantage of that. I know we need help on O-line but I like him better on D.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Very happy to see us pulling in some OL players! This is our biggest need and looks like we are addressing it. Awesome news the past two days on the recruiting front!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom