2015 UConn Football Preview by 4 Down Territory | The Boneyard

2015 UConn Football Preview by 4 Down Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If you didn't click yet - do yourself a favor and save four minutes.

No disrespect to HM but that's like reading a 5th grade book report.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Yeah, it was nothing new, but certainly worth 4 minutes. Until summer practice begins we don't have much else to read.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
4 minutes was a stretch...

...all the anticipation for opening game and he predicts 3-9 - ugh.

Reaction Score
3-9 is one of the better predictions I've seen. I've seen far more "another 2-10 season" and I personally think 1-11 is possible. I think this will be another dreary season which will put Diaco on the hot seat. He won't be fired but he will need to produce next year right out of the gate. Though if we lose to Villanova and Army it's possible he doesn't survive this year. I see one of those as the win. And this is the first time since 2002 I've predicted a losing season. This program has beaten my optimism into the ground.

Reaction Score
Good analysis by that guy... My hope is we'll know what we're doing this year... on the OL primarily... we were outclassed by every team on our schedule last year, save the UCF game... I count Stony Brook on the outclassed list because we shoulda blew that team out, no question... we were a complete mess... The thing that encourages me about what we have on OL is we have some live game experience there now in HCBD system... no excuses... That 8 to 10 men in the box crap, we should make some of the teams (if not all) on our schedule who are considered a little lesser in talent pay... my opinion... I still haven't completely let go of who/what we were prior to PP and now Diaco... we just didn't look prideful enough on the field last year. We looked lost... As a Bleed Blue fan I just don't see that happening again this year... half glass full here... we start making amends this year...

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Good analysis by that guy... My hope is we'll know what we're doing this year... on the OL primarily... we were outclassed by every team on our schedule last year, save the UCF game... I count Stony Brook on the outclassed list because we shoulda blew that team out, no question... we were a complete mess... The thing that encourages me about what we have on OL is we have some live game experience there now in HCBD system... no excuses... That 8 to 10 men in the box crap, we should make some of the teams (if not all) on our schedule who are considered a little lesser in talent pay... my opinion... I still haven't completely let go of who/what we were prior to PP and now Diaco... we just didn't look prideful enough on the field last year. We looked lost... As a Bleed Blue fan I just don't see that happening again this year... half glass full here... we start making amends this year...
He lost cred with me when he called Byron a combine/workout warrior.

Reaction Score
Seems to me like coaches make their biggest improvements from year 1 to year 2....hoping this is the case with Diaco and the Huskies

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Irony
[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]

noun, plural ironies.
This program has beaten my optimism into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom