2015 Blue vs. White Spring Game | The Boneyard

2015 Blue vs. White Spring Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Via Jim Fuller --- >>The rosters for the spring game have been posted and it looks to me as if all the starters on both offense and defense are on the Blue squad with the second stringers suiting up for the White team which is a little unusual as it typically is the first team offense going up against the No. 1 defense.<<

Shirreffs on Blue.
Boyle, Rishell and Davis on White.

Reaction Score
Via Jim Fuller --- >>The rosters for the spring game have been posted and it looks to me as if all the starters on both offense and defense are on the Blue squad with the second stringers suiting up for the White team which is a little unusual as it typically is the first team offense going up against the No. 1 defense.<<

Shirreffs on Blue.
Boyle, Rishell and Davis on White.

Shirreffs VS Everybody Else. I like it.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I just have this feeling that we're starting from scratch.

Band sounds great. Cheerleaders are great. Women's hoop team looks tired. Yuengling is overrated .

It's a value thing. Comparing it to microbrews leads to disappointment. It's in the same class a bud/coors etc. That's why it's popular.

Reaction Score
Listening to it online. Starting OL with 2 penalties on their first drive (a false start -Levy, and a holding- not sure who on). Hmmmmm. Myers getting mentioned a lot early as LB for 2nd team D. BS has had a couple tipped passes early.

Reaction Score
It's a value thing. Comparing it to microbrews leads to disappointment. It's in the same class a bud/coors etc. That's why it's popular.

Life is too short to be drinking Bud/Coors/Yuengling/Miller

Reaction Score

Agreed. Yuengling is a lager, one with a little bit of flavor. I'm a mircobrew guy, but will default to Yuengling if I have to. Will have a mixed drink before being force to have any other lager. My days of 3.50 pitchers of Busch at Huskies are long over.

Reaction Score
@Tyler_Davis9: Huge thank you to the fans who came and supported us today! Thank you UConn Nation for a great day! #BleedBlue http://post original url/wJptjymOcmy

@BobbyPuyol: #GodisGood! Thank you #UConnCountry for supporting us today! Another coat of paint put on! Excited for the season! #UConnFootball

Reaction Score
@tarbutt11: Awesome weekend with my fav gal @donnettrose at the UCONN Spring Game and with the man who found me Coach Patterson! http://post original url/SYcdqeZPqD

Reaction Score
Just a question: Jason Thompson, the RFr. rb from Shelton made a couple of nice plays in garbage time. How does he fit into the scheme of things? At 5-7, 178lbs., statistically he doesn't seem to fit. Is he a kick returner? I just don't see him getting any playing time from regular sets unless he's moved to a slot back position.

Reaction Score
Just a question: Jason Thompson, the RFr. rb from Shelton made a couple of nice plays in garbage time. How does he fit into the scheme of things? At 5-7, 178lbs., statistically he doesn't seem to fit. Is he a kick returner? I just don't see him getting any playing time from regular sets unless he's moved to a slot back position.
He's a walk-on. Has the opportunity to prove himself in practice just like everyone else I would say. Had some nice plays it sounds like. He saw the field at the spring game, which has me thinking he's at least on coaches radar.

Reaction Score
He's a walk-on. Has the opportunity to prove himself in practice just like everyone else I would say. Had some nice plays it sounds like. He saw the field at the spring game, which has me thinking he's at least on coaches radar.

My guess is everyone saw the field on Sat - he was noticeable because he had a nice carry. My 2d guess is that if he sees the field, we're looking at a long season. Made some nice plays, but let's not lose sight of the fact that he's 5th on the depth chart.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
My guess is everyone saw the field on Sat - he was noticeable because he had a nice carry. My 2d guess is that if he sees the field, we're looking at a long season. Made some nice plays, but let's not lose sight of the fact that he's 5th on the depth chart.
I do like that 95% of the depth chart has someone chasing them, no complacency will be tolerated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom