2015-2016 UConn MHOC Season Tickets on Sale | The Boneyard

2015-2016 UConn MHOC Season Tickets on Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Renewed plus added a seat. Changed sections too. Can't wait for the 2015-16 season!

Reaction Score
I went into last season a skeptic, was totally blown away by the atmosphere. Bought three season ticket seats for this coming season.

Reaction Score
Where does 2200 season tix rank among the other HE schools?

Reaction Score
Nice...hopefully that rises before the season. It would be awesome to see it hit 3000!

Oh, it will. They haven't even started advertising for it yet. Not on CTTransit buses yet at least not around Hartford. Still promoting football. Speaking of football, I keep hearing "football is the ONLY WAY to a P5".
Hockey is a winter sport/programming that is growing in the NCAA and is essential to UCONN athletics. Hockey could get us into the B1G. If Rutgers goes D1, then that would make 8 for hockey in the B1G. If not, we have to stay in Hockey East. I'd rather stay in HE, but if ALL athletics goes it would be:
Minnesota
Michigan State
Michigan
Wisconsin
Ohio State
Penn State
Rutgers
UCONN

Every football, basketball, soccer fan should support hockey just as much as their favorite/primary sport. I'm not a huge bball/football fan, but I plan on buying ST to ALL 4. Attendance is HUGE in hockey. Hop on the #icebus! Even if you don't buy ST, I believe students are still counted in attendance #s Leading hockey east in attendance for the 2nd year only enhances our image and program.

We need a new XL center for UCONN basketball and hockey. We need a new gampel for hockey and basketball on campus. Why are we spending 10 mil on the roof? Invest it into a new dual hockey /bball arena on campus. The B1G wants and needs the statewide exposure of the XL center, but also wants the the on campus games. Think we could host frozen/final fours or other major tournaments if we had a new Arena.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Where does 2200 season tix rank among the other HE schools?
Pretty well, I only know BU's approximate numbers, of which there's roughly 1,500-1,800 accounts. Assuming an average of two tickets per account, that's around 3-3,500. 2,200 for UConn is a solid number. Of course price differences play a factor here, but it's very good.

Reaction Score
Pretty well, I only know BU's approximate numbers, of which there's roughly 1,500-1,800 accounts. Assuming an average of two tickets per account, that's around 3-3,500. 2,200 for UConn is a solid number. Of course price differences play a factor here, but it's very good.
If they do the season tkt numbers like they do for other sports BB that is # of seats sold total.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
We had 2 seats last year and added a 3rd seat this year. My buddy and I are 100% confident that we can find a 3rd person for every game based on interest from last season. I wish there was this kind of interest in football but I guess that will come once the program starts winning again.

Reaction Score
If they do the season tkt numbers like they do for other sports BB that is # of seats sold total.
Yeah, I know UConn's is seats sold. The BU number I quoted is from one of the letters they send out to STHs every year, it lists the number of accounts, not tickets in total (so you see where your points are relative to others.)

Reaction Score
UConn Hockey drew 5,814 at the XL last year, I wish they would correct that .

The 5,396 figure is the attendance at the XL + Bridgeport.

Reaction Score
UConn Hockey drew 5,814 at the XL last year, I wish they would correct that .

The 5,396 figure is the attendance at the XL + Bridgeport.
It will get corrected this year...hopefully the "home" game vs ND in Brooklyn doesn't drag down attendance #'s that bad. As much as I get tired of the special treatment ND gets...it makes me smile to myself knowing that they HAVE to travel to Orono, Burlington and even Durham for a 2 game set.

Reaction Score
Not to mention they actually have to deal with the crowd when they come to the XLC. Caught a break last year with the game being in BPort.

Reaction Score
Not to mention they actually have to deal with the crowd when they come to the XLC. Caught a break last year with the game being in BPort.
they'll catch a break this yr too...I can't wait for Jackson to start bitching again about playing in HE. You know it's coming...ESPECIALLY if he wasn't muzzled. How great would it be to get home ice for HE playoffs and force them to come and play here.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I know...that's what I was referring to when I said "start bitching again". That program looks to be in a down yr this season as well.
Ah OK, gotcha. I wouldn't be shocked if they leave HE in the next few years, they just don't fit. Trading them for Quinnipiac would be even in my mind.

Reaction Score
Ah OK, gotcha. I wouldn't be shocked if they leave HE in the next few years, they just don't fit. Trading them for Quinnipiac would be even in my mind.
That would be awesome if that happened....good riddance...I'm sure the rest of HE would tell them to make sure the door didn't hit them in the a s s on the way out either.

Reaction Score
The article does not say that. It says they have sold 500 more than last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom