2015-16 UConn Basketball Pump Up | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2015-16 UConn Basketball Pump Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Stupendous. There are three reasons our highlight videos are better than other schools.

1. tcf15
  2. Our guys have given him so damned much material to work with
  3. tcf15
As an aside, As I sat there watching the beginning of the vid, just as it got to the renown Kemba step back on McGhee, I said to no one in particular, "It would be perfect if this switched to color as McGhee falls down."

Bang!

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
TCF, you've reached legend status! No one links the past, present and future together better than you.
Kid's a real talent. When I think of Bazz, I think of the three monocle, when I think of Shad its him blowing on his fingers against bama, the lasting image of boat definitely feels like him being carried after the three against cinci. TCF's got a great eye for the right shot, the right quote, the right play at the right time with the song (i.e. the 'oop from SCJR in this video). Should be doing it professionally in some way shape or form.

Reaction Score
If the game tomorrow isn't on espn, and im assuming its not, is there anywhere i can watch it online for free? Going to school in Delaware has some negative aspects.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If the game tomorrow isn't on espn, and im assuming its not, is there anywhere i can watch it online for free? Going to school in Delaware has some negative aspects.
Sny

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
First off, this video is the best thing ever. Also, if you ever have work you should be doing, the last thing you should do is watch one of these videos, because you are guaranteed to spend the next hour or more with all the rest that pop up on YouTube.
I'm trying to think of a situation where I would ever get tired of seeing, say, Kemba's move on Pitt or Shabazz against Florida. I don't think it's possible.

Reaction Score
I am so excited about this game tomorrow.

Unlike many of you, I wasn't a fan of basketball until I got to UCONN. Call it what you will, but I was a baseball and football guy. But then I was blessed with going to UCONN and seeing a national championship season my freshman year. From then on I was hooked, and by the end of my college career I was lucky enough to be a part of yet another championship season.

I usually like to post on the football board because it is a sport I understand better and can have more insightful commentary towards, but dang if I'm not excited for basketball season. Cannot wait for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom