2014 Schedule | The Boneyard

2014 Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know we have BYU, Stony Brook, and Boise St at the Rent, and Army in the Bronx, does anyone know what our AAC schedule looks like? I'd assume we get Cinci, Temple, USF, UCF, SMU, Memphis, and 2 from Houston, ECU, Tulsa, and Tulane.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Was thinking the same thing. All I know is selling my group on season tickets got a whole lot easier with this hire.

I expect a group in the double digits again!

Reaction Score
I know we have BYU, Stony Brook, and Boise St at the Rent, and Army in the Bronx, does anyone know what our AAC schedule looks like? I'd assume we get Cinci, Temple, USF, UCF, SMU, Memphis, and 2 from Houston, ECU, Tulsa, and Tulane.

I believe the AAC schedule is going to be Cinci, Temple, UCF and SMU at home. USF, Memphis, East Carolina and Tulane on the road.

Reaction Score
I believe the AAC schedule is going to be Cinci, Temple, UCF and SMU at home. USF, Memphis, East Carolina and Tulane on the road.
Can't be. Isn't there a rotating opponent scenario. Since we didn't play Houston this year I would imagine they would almost certainly be on the schedule for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom