2014-2015 UCONN Mens Ice Hockey | The Boneyard

2014-2015 UCONN Mens Ice Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Nice! pre season last place HE. Beat/Tied BC. Tied BU Beat VT QU. Tired at end, thin team/bench. all signs point up . Nichols an all-American candidate next year. Cav was a great hire. BC peeps are PISSED!!! Soon come his recruits. full # scholorships. This is gonna be good . . . If QU can do it then UCONN's sky the limit. and maybe the "niche" that helps squeeze us straight to the top . . . and the BIG 10!

Reaction Score
"This program will compete for championships," coach Mike Cavanaugh said. "And when we do I'm going to pick up the phone and call Trevor Gerling, Ryan Tyson and the rest of that senior class and thank them for being the building blocks. They really set the tone this year for how we want to play the game.

Reaction Score
Great first HE season for cav. I think the uconn fans have learned how grueling the HE regular season is. It will be a tough climb but Cav has enough experience winning championships at BC to know the pieces he will need. Will he get there with the Huskis? We will see. BTW it was a w and a loss against BC. Oh.... And none of us are pissed. We are happy for Cav.

Reaction Score
"This program will compete for championships," coach Mike Cavanaugh said. "And when we do I'm going to pick up the phone and call Trevor Gerling, Ryan Tyson and the rest of that senior class and thank them for being the building blocks. They really set the tone this year for how we want to play the game.
I love this quote.
Cavanaugh is the man. Hell of a first year, it was nice to be able to root for a hockey team in CT.

A year from now I want news on a new rink being built on campus and I'd like to host a first round opponent. Baby steps. The future is very bright for us. Despite getting hosed in conference realignment for most of our sports, this is one conference realignment that was a HR for us.

Reaction Score
Cav was a great hire. BC peeps are PISSED!!!

No we're not.

We're thrilled he finally got a shot and it's not a shock he's doing well. I think he should be HE COY but team's performance in February & March probably won't allow that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom