2014-2015 Season Tickets Shipped | The Boneyard

2014-2015 Season Tickets Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
yeah, I got the letter that basically said "don't be surprised if you are bumped to the 200 level "
fingers crossed

Reaction Score
I was in 109 last year....Row H I believe. Now I am in 216 row J. I specifically said on my purchase I would rather sit lower and and at a angle than be centered and higher up. The first 3 years this was honored....now I am at center court halfway up to heaven. For what it's worth I do not donate.

Reaction Score
I was 109 last year too-- Row T ---didn't get my tickets today.
I'd rather send them back and buy indi games than sit in 216 !!!

Reaction Score
Another Section 109 person from last year(UCONN must sniff us out as BYers).

Didn't get my tickets today -hoping somehow they'll over look me instead of booting me upatairs.

I'll report back when I get my tickets.

Hopefully going from 109 to 216 is not a trend.

Reaction Score
I was in 124 last year and was moved to 108

Reaction Score
As someone posted in another thread, you can check your seats now by going on the uconn tickets website and going to transfer tickets. I saw my seats there...I don't have then in hand yet.

Reaction Score
As someone posted in another thread, you can check your seats now by going on the uconn tickets website and going to transfer tickets. I saw my seats there...I don't have then in hand yet.
yeah this works---I got moved from 109 to 204 Row P

I'm pissed and sending them back...no donation from me next year. I'll pay up on stub hub for the few games I actually want to see. They can keep the Asumption tickets---damn

Reaction Score
yeah this works---I got moved from 109 to 204 Row P

I'm pissed and sending them back...no donation from me next year. I'll pay up on stub hub for the few games I actually want to see. They can keep the Asumption tickets---damn

That is terrible. Did you donate to them as well? What pisses me off is that this is my 4th consecutive year buying season tickets and stayed with them when they couldn't even sell out the XL for Syracuse and this is what I get? I would have even been happier in section 212 like I was my first year in row D.

Reaction Score
That is terrible. Did you donate to them as well? What pisses me off is that this is my 4th consecutive year buying season tickets and stayed with them when they couldn't even sell out the XL for Syracuse and this is what I get? I would have even been happier in section 212 like I was my first year in row D.

I gave them $1,000 to get 204 Row P.
Next year I'll take that same $1,000 & put it toward overpaying for the couple of games I really want to see on Stubhub

I guess there are so many season tickets holders giving more than $1,000 this year that they filled the entire lower section and every row in 204 up to Row P ?

Either that or I just got screwed, what do you think?

Reaction Score
I gave them $1,000 to get 204 Row P.
Next year I'll take that same $1,000 & put it toward overpaying for the couple of games I really want to see on Stubhub

I guess there are so many season tickets holders giving more than $1,000 this year that they filled the entire lower section and every row in 204 up to Row P ?

Either that or I just got screwed, what do you think?
How many priority points do you have?

Reaction Score
I don't have it in front of me ... I think 12
Wow thats crazy that you were even in the lower bowl. We have 270 points and only got to the lower bowl at the XL about 4 seasons ago.

Reaction Score
I have no clue how that works...I have 0 priority points and was lower the past 2 seasons.

Reaction Score
Does the day you order make a difference? I order the day season tickets go on sale.

Reaction Score
Not for nothing but some of you sound REALLY spoiled. I have been going to games for years, donate annually and have incrementally moved around. Last year I finally moved into lower bowl. I love being at the games and supporting Uconn. I remember being WAAAY up in the nosebleeds. Bide your time and enjoy going to the games. You are lucky to be as close as you are if you don't have many points. Remember, there are a lot of us with a decent amount of points.

Reaction Score
Not for nothing but some of you sound REALLY spoiled. I have been going to games for years, donate annually and have incrementally moved around. Last year I finally moved into lower bowl. I love being at the games and supporting Uconn. I remember being WAAAY up in the nosebleeds. Bide your time and enjoy going to the games. You are lucky to be as close as you are if you don't have many points. Remember, there are a lot of us with a decent amount of points.
Same. My dad has been donating/getting season tickets since 1988 and finally got to the lower bowl in the 2011-2012 season

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
Welp. I have been bumped to the upper bowl as well. Won't stop me from going but it will not stop me from steaming when I see empty seats in the lower bowl for any of the games.

My Gampel seats also got moved to seats that according to the seating cart online don't technically exist.

Reaction Score

Spoiled ? Hell No !
If I'm going to donate & commit to going / paying for every XL center game then I expect to get better than 20 rows back in the upper level especially when most game are against crap teams --how is that spoiled?

not like we have Louisville/Duke/NC/NC state coming in every week---try Bryant/CCSU/USF & Tulsa.

Please !

Reaction Score
2nd year season ticket holder. Got 222 K at Gampel and 217 K at XL. Last year was 222 J at Gampel and 215 D (I think) at XL. Last year I had 2 tickets tho and this year I have 4. Was hoping doubling up on my tickets would at least get me better season. Spending an extra $1,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom