2014-15 Schedule | The Boneyard

2014-15 Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there a site, like for football, where there are confirmed OOC games? Like home and homes signed, future exempt tourney fields, etc??

Reaction Score
No there isn't a site like that. However Wikipedia usually has all future tournament fields for the preseason tourneys.

I can tell you for next year we have set in stone:
@ Stanford
@ Florida
Texas
3 vs BC, Charleston, Dayton, George Mason, New Mexico, Texas A&M, or WVU.

Reaction Score
Rumors of Duke in New York and Men's/Women's Doubleheader with Kentucky too. We'll see if those actually happen.

Reaction Score
Would be unreal if both UK and Duke are scheduled in NYC in addition to the other great games on the schedule. If that were to happen, I honestly can't imagine our non-conference SOS being anything other than top 2-3 in the country. Especially since all of our big non-conference games would be away from home, except for Texas.

Reaction Score
Would be unreal if both UK and Duke are scheduled in NYC in addition to the other great games on the schedule. If that were to happen, I honestly can't imagine our non-conference SOS being anything other than top 2-3 in the country. Especially since all of our big non-conference games would be away from home, except for Texas.

Ticket prices at MSG would be brutal for a game against Kentucky and UConn fans would have to show up because regardless of people’s views on Kentucky basketball and Coach Cal, their fans travel very well.

Reaction Score
Ticket prices at MSG would be brutal for a game against Kentucky and UConn fans would have to show up because regardless of people’s views on Kentucky basketball and Coach Cal, their fans travel very well.
Remembering that Big East -SEC Challenge game we had against them at MSG a few years back. Pretty much a UK home game.

Reaction Score
Remembering that Big East -SEC Challenge game we had against them at MSG a few years back. Pretty much a UK home game.

Missed that game (2009?); but, did arrange my business trips to catch 7 (old) Big E Tournaments in a row. UConn owned MSG except for St. John’s games (if they were good) and Syracuse. ND was the next closest.

Reaction Score
How does everyone feel about them doing the game again in Bridgeport. Honestly its a lot closer for me, but the atmosphere was really off. Maybe they can get a student section going that would help

Reaction Score
Not a local, but did get a chance to go to the game in Bridgeport this past season. Thought it was very well done and would like to see it continue. For a December game and a no-name opponent, great idea.

Reaction Score
yes BBN invaded MSG for that one, then I watched in disbelief the next day as Jimmy Dykes appeared on Sportscenter in the morning and praised John Wall for how he played in a 'virtual road game'.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
November tournament in Puerto Rico as well, right before Thanksgiving. Next chance for another trophy.

Reaction Score
Do we play 20 AAC games next year? Home and Home with Memphis, Cincy, SMU, Houston, USF, UCF, Temple, Tulsa, ECU, and Tulane?

Reaction Score
Do we play 20 AAC games next year? Home and Home with Memphis, Cincy, SMU, Houston, USF, UCF, Temple, Tulsa, ECU, and Tulane?
Was wondering the same thing. I'll guess no. I'm thinking they stick with 18. Home-and-home with 8 teams (16 games), one team home only and one team road only. Just a guess.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
AAC should cater to us and force us not to go farther west than Memphis.

Reaction Score
yes BBN invaded MSG for that one, then I watched in disbelief the next day as Jimmy Dykes appeared on Sportscenter in the morning and praised John Wall for how he played in a 'virtual road game'.

Lot of violent cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc