2013 National Championship ball! | The Boneyard

2013 National Championship ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
Hey guys!! I have a basketball from the 2013 championship team that's signed by every player and coach that I put up on eBay. I figured I'd let y'all know here. I don't have a place for it and figure it could go to a good UConn home! Nan, if this isn't an okay thing to do on here I totally apologize and understand if you have to delete it! Hope y'all are doing well!

2013 UConn Women's National Championship signed basketball

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Hey guys!! I have a basketball from the 2013 championship team that's signed by every player and coach that I put up on eBay. I figured I'd let y'all know here. I don't have a place for it and figure it could go to a good UConn home! Nan, if this isn't an okay thing to do on here I totally apologize and understand if you have to delete it! Hope y'all are doing well!

2013 UConn Women's National Championship signed basketball
Thanks, but just a note - this is probably not technically permitted - I have a similar basketball but when i received it there was a stipulation that I could never sell it (and I think I was supposed to return it to Uconn if I no longer wanted it. It is related to NCAA rules and not profiting off of signatures of NCAA scholarship athletes.
No idea how they would ever enforce this so I would just ignore my comments! :eek::rolleyes::)

Reaction Score
How could someone sell such a ball? I'd take that thing to my grave. Do they deflate over time and then what do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom