2013 2K Sports Classic- UConn, Indiana, BC & Washington | The Boneyard

2013 2K Sports Classic- UConn, Indiana, BC & Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
BC Interruption@bcinterruption

Indiana is mystery team #4 for next season's 2K Sports Classic at the Garden. #BCEagles, UConn, Indiana and Washington.

I remember this was brought up a while ago, but now Indiana is in the mix for this pre-season tourney. Gotta love this. Plenty of opportunities for UConn to keep playing in MSG.

Reaction Score
Given that Washington is already on our schedule, have to think that BC will be our first game in the Garden. Can't wait for that.

Reaction Score
Given that Washington is already on our schedule, have to think that BC will be our first game in the Garden. Can't wait for that.
How do you know we won't be playing Indiana instead?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

I'd imagine the people running the tournament would want to set up a UConn/Indiana final. Would get huge ratings.

Reaction Score

I'd imagine they'd want a potential matchup between UConn and Indiana as the final.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Good to hear! Gotta keep the OOC schedule strong.

IU will still be good next year even after Oladipo gets drafted

Reaction Score

This is good news. Besides the return trip to Washington, have we heard of any other OOC games scheduled for next year?

Reaction Score
I'd imagine they'd want a potential matchup between UConn and Indiana as the final.
Sorry. Didn't realize it was a mini-tourney. I thought it was just the 2 games. I agree that Uconn/BC and UW/IU is probably what they'll do.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Presale for tickets is tomorrow it's November 21 and 22

Reaction Score

They're going to be in for some growing pains I would think, but they've got an impressive recruiting class. Still, they're likely losing Oladipo and Zeller, and then Watford and Hulls, so the beginning of the year could be interesting for them.

Reaction Score
When do season tickets for next year go on sale? Also, where are the pre-sale tickets for the 2K tourney? UConn site or Ticketmaster?

Reaction Score
This is good news. Besides the return trip to Washington, have we heard of any other OOC games scheduled for next year?

The usual guess, would be 2 American East, 1 MAAC team, 1 MEAC team, maybe Harvard and possible Top 25 team home/home series and could include Texas, hopefully it's decent and not weak...sick of these Coppin State teams, why not a in/state CT schools? Heck why not schedule once a year, 2 teams from the Catholics with teams being rotated on a yearly basis, one year with G-Town and Nova, the next year, St. John's and Seton Hall. I'd love that.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
When do season tickets for next year go on sale? Also, where are the pre-sale tickets for the 2K tourney? UConn site or Ticketmaster?
For the presale MSG tweeted it so is imagine their site thy said they'd post the presale password tomorrow not to sure where but would imagine on Twitter.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
For the presale MSG tweeted it so is imagine their site thy said they'd post the presale password tomorrow not to sure where but would imagine on Twitter.
Keep us posted please if you hear anything.

Reaction Score
The usual guess, would be 2 American East, 1 MAAC team, 1 MEAC team, maybe Harvard and possible Top 25 team home/home series and could include Texas, hopefully it's decent and not weak...sick of these Coppin State teams, why not a in/state CT schools? Heck why not schedule once a year, 2 teams from the Catholics with teams being rotated on a yearly basis, one year with G-Town and Nova, the next year, St. John's and Seton Hall. I'd love that.
Just looked it up. The Texas series is actually a 4 game series over 6 years. Next year Texas is at UCONN, and the following year we go back to Texas.

So far next year...we have BC, (MSG) Washington or Indiana, (MSG) Texas (at UCONN) and Washington (on the road). Good start the OOC schedule.

Reaction Score
Just looked it up. The Texas series is actually a 4 game series over 6 years. Next year Texas is at UCONN, and the following year we go back to Texas.

So far next year...we have BC, (MSG) Washington or Indiana, (MSG) Texas (at UCONN) and Washington (on the road). Good start the OOC schedule.
that is quite the OOC schedule name-wise. BC is actually expected to be decent for the first time in a while, Indiana will likely still be strong, and Washington and Texas can't be worse than this year. Hopefully RPI boosts from all 3/4 games.

Reaction Score
that is quite the OOC schedule name-wise. BC is actually expected to be decent for the first time in a while, Indiana will likely still be strong, and Washington and Texas can't be worse than this year. Hopefully RPI boosts from all 3/4 games.
Yeah the RPI boost is huge. In conference play is going to be a double edge sword next year because although you will get the opportunity to play Louisville, Memphis, Cinncinati, and Temple twice, you also get the pleasure of playing the likes of UCF, and Rutgers twice.

Reaction Score
UCF s/b better next year. Currently they have 20 wins an RPI of 101 and with 4 of their top 5 players returning next year they have a chance to be an NCAA tour. team.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Just bought my tickets. Can't ever remember buying tickets this far out for a CBB game, but what the heck.

$43 per session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32