2013-2014 Roster Update | The Boneyard

2013-2014 Roster Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I was bored so I was looking through some various top womens teams rosters and many had the 2013-2014 rosters already posted on their website.

A couple of surprises that I was unaware of but maybe some of you were aware.

Florida State not only got Shakena Richardson from Rutgers but Maegan Conwright from Kentucky. I didnt realize that Conwright was leaving Kentucky. She will it out next year and be eligible for 14-15.

DeShawn Harden, former Oklahoma Sooner is now at LSU. I wasnt aware of that either.

Couple of transfers that sit out last year and eligible this year that should help their teams this season are Morgan Jones at FSU and Lindsey Sherbert at Gonzaga.

IF anyone is aware of any other please post.

Gotta get us through the summer somehow!

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Rutgers has a transfer that sat out last year and will play this year, Alexis Burke from Illinois.

HGN

Reaction Score
Lauren and Michala will be playing this season.
You're correct Pap............ Both went to FF's with UConn , but missed out on the Championship year, but should be good for their schools. I predict that both will start for their respective schools , Boston College and Wisconsin.

Reaction Score
Also do not forget Gary Blair lost a great shooter in Peyton Little and Coach Coale gained another wing to go with Nicole Kornet.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Also do not forget Gary Blair lost a great shooter in Peyton Little and Coach Coale gained another wing to go with Nicole Kornet.
Little transferred to Oklahoma. Assume she will sit this year out. Wonder what the deal was at TAMU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom