2012 NBA Draft | The Boneyard

2012 NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Alright what do you guys think? We have two lottery picks in the draft, if not top 10 picks. As of now Andre Drummond is either projected to go either to Washington at number three or Sacremento at number five. Drummond I think is a lock top ten pick. It doesn't matter how he does during any workouts. On the other hand we also have Jeremy Lamb. Every mock draft I have looked at has Lamb going to the Toronto Raptors with the number eight pick. I think a lot of where Lambs stock is going to rise or fall is going to be where he matches up with other two guards like Beal or Waiters. Several GMs have Lamb over them but several have Lamb in between or behind both. So what do you all think? Where do Andre Drummond and Jeremy Lamb go in the 2012 NBA Draft?

Reaction Score
Lamb is a Robin type player. I would hope he could in a Pippen / MJ type scenario. Unfortunately last year he did not prove he can be The Man, or at least not yet. So if a team has a scoring pg or scoring PF he should do fine.

Reaction Score
The first time I saw Lamb was against Bridgeport in a scrimmage and I saw Ray Allen.
First time I saw Drummond, I thought Thabeet.

Reaction Score
Lamb needs to get stronger and improve his conditioning. He is a Rip type player without the motor and consistency. Drummond is a project. I don't see him as a thabeet type because of his athleticism. He can motor up and down and has good instincts. Although he could have used one more year of seasoning, he had no one to challenge him at Uconn. He will go top 10, but may see little of the floor for a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom