2010 BET, St John's ran us out of the building | The Boneyard

2010 BET, St John's ran us out of the building

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
The end of a very disappointing season, three senior stars + Kemba and high expectations to begin the year, and no injury excuses.

Doug Gott-Nothing went on National TV and showed his contempt and vile hatred for US by saying "the wheels are falling off the program" and "Roscoe Smith should decommitt".

A few months later, many in this place hated our freshmen class, some even proclaimed "we landed the wrong Lamb".

I'm going to suggest things weren't as bad as they appeared to be then, and they're not as bad as they appear to be now. We're just at a low point, and next year we begin our journey back up the ladder.

Thank you Jalen, GO HUSKIES

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The end of a very disappointing season, three senior stars + Kemba and high expectations to begin the year, and no injury excuses.

Doug Gott-Nothing went on National TV and showed his contempt and vile hatred for US by saying "the wheels are falling off the program" and "Roscoe Smith should decommitt".

A few months later, many in this place hated our freshmen class, some even proclaimed "we landed the wrong Lamb".

I'm going to suggest things weren't as bad as they appeared to be then, and they're not as bad as they appear to be now. We're just at a low point, and next year we begin our journey back up the ladder.

Was at the game. St Johns fans were starting fights with UConn fans

Reaction Score
2009-2010 was an extremely frustrating season. IIRC, we were ranked in the pre season top 15, stayed in the polls until late January, but just could not put it together and just fell apart the last month of the season outside of some impressive wins at Villanova who was ranked top 10 and vs WVU who eventually went to the Final Four.

Reaction Score

That was one ugly game, Dyson in particular was brutal. Different times though & different coach.

I think Hurley is the right man to steady the ship but we'll know more next year about how long it may take.

Reaction Score
I also was there but the loss was muted by a trip to a famed deli and then an Italian bakery. And in those days they let me bring a huge box of those cookies into the Garden.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom