20-0 | The Boneyard

20-0

Reaction Score
I’ve read a few posts devaluing our chip because we didn’t win the be title or tourney

But I reminded the poster we were 20-0 in non conference wins including number 1 overall seed and we won the Nike tournament.
We were the best team and nothing should devalue our great win/run

Reaction Score
you read a few posts where? on the Syracuse board? what? no logic or connection between those things at all.

Reaction Score
Makes me furious.

Iona- Arguably one of the best Mid Major teams in the field this year. Wouldn't know it by the score.
St Mary's- #13 team in kenpom, 10th best defense
Arkansas- those dudes have been KILLERS in the tourney for 2 years, 23 point win. Beat Kansas, the defending champion.
Gonzaga. A fixture. Beat UCLA in the previous game
Miami- Through the tourney was ranked as the 4th best team in college basketball by torvik. Beat Houston AND Texas.
SDSU- Sure an easier draw for the natty but that's STILL a team that beat Bama, and Creighton AND FAU.

Literally the most annoying thing I've seen along this run, it SCREAMS casual to suggest it. Anyone who doesn't know about how lethal Arkansas and Miami are in the tourney, casual. If we squeaked out wins I wouldn't like the argument but would be more understanding. Some ppl just need to admit they don't follow the sport thoughtfully.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Just go back on this board. Before every game there were multiple posts touting the toughness of the upcoming opponent and how UConn better be ready. Still the question to trolls remains, who did we need to beat to satisfy your nay-saying? What happened to them?

Reaction Score
I can not relate whatsoever to giving one flying freak what anyone else thinks of our National Championship. When you’re on top people take shots at you and I personally find that fun as hell. The banner is hung….no more validation is needed.

Reaction Score
No one remembers conference champions, only national champions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom