2 years of recruiting | The Boneyard

2 years of recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
I completely disagree. Our 2016 class has guys from FL, CA, NY, and GA. They're all from the US, so they're basically local, so none of them count. Until Ollie proves that he has a world-wide recruiting net, I won't believe that he's a good recruiter.

Reaction Score
I completely disagree. Our 2016 class has guys from FL, CA, NY, and GA. They're all from the US, so they're basically local, so none of them count. Until Ollie proves that he has a world-wide recruiting net, I won't believe that he's a good recruiter.
Good point. I don't even know why we recruit in NY. It's like recruiting at E.O. Smith. It's a waste of time.

Reaction Score
Larrier, Gilbert, Jackson, Diarra and Durham are going to be excellent additions to offset the loss of Miller/Gibbs & maybe others.

caw

Reaction Score

Yep, we only got Jackson because of some kid who wouldn't even sign his LOI and I have heard will end up at UCLA eventually.

Diarra is at a school like 5 minutes away and doesn't count.

Only got Durham because he was injured.

Gilbert is short and is from Georgia, where Ricky Moore is from and doesn't count.

Larrier obviously doesn't count because he went to VCU for a year, just like Purvis doesn't count.

It's really hard to find a recruit that does count for Ollie. Let's see:
Calhoun and Nolan signed to play in the BE so - Nope
Facey and Samuel are from NYC so - Nope
Hamilton never signed a LOI so - Nope
Lubin from GA so - Nope
Adams is from Napiers hometown so - Nope
Enoch is from CT and overrated so - Nope
Gibbs, Miller, Kromah and Evans all 5th years so - Nope

I guess Brimah counts, but he is a horrible player. I mean he couldn't even break the single game block record, or get a triple double last night and he didn't dominate as a freshman in the final four. So congrats in five recruiting classes Ollie has succeeded in getting one player he shouldn't have gotten in scrub (#250 recruit) who is now overrated (AAC DPY as a sophomore).

Heck Ollie couldn't even get the German playing on Giffeys old team.

All of the above is not meant to be serious in any way, and I get you weren't serious also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom