2 years from now.... | The Boneyard

2 years from now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do we think we are still in the Big East? I admit that I go up and down with each new rumor of promise and/or gloom, but I honestly think we are not in the NNBE two years from now. Don't know where, but even with today's ACC "bond" I still think realignment is not over and that we end up somewhere. Since things are a little slow was wondering what you fellow 'yarders thought?

Reaction Score
Yes. Still in BE, but not necessarily as upset about it as anticipated.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
No, we will not be in the Big East. And I don't care what our administration has to do they have got to get us out of this clusterfuck. Any one of our fans who says otherwise (no offense Hoophound) is doing an enormous disservice to the University. Our leadership needs to know that it is the expectation of ALL fans that they work day and night to resolve our conference affiliation in the fear that they will lose their jobs. To acquiesce on this point is to give our AD / Pres the option of relaxing and assimilating into whatever affiliation of dregs Aresco is putting together and that will be the end of our athletic and academic rise.

Reaction Score
No, we will not be in the Big East. And I don't care what our administration has to do they have got to get us out of this cluster****. Any one of our fans who says otherwise (no offense Hoophound) is doing an enormous disservice to the University. Our leadership needs to know that it is the expectation of ALL fans that they work day and night to resolve our conference affiliation in the fear that they will lose their jobs. To acquiesce on this point is to give our AD / Pres the option of relaxing and assimilating into whatever affiliation of dregs Aresco is putting together and that will be the end of our athletic and academic rise.

Lol. I was just playing devil's advocate. I think we will be somewhere else. I am not brimming with confidence if we're being totally honest though.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
2 years from now today?

we have B1G logos on our socks and susan poops in a gold toilet. we are prepping for our showdown with #1 florida in a 1-4 bcs playoffs matchup. whitmer-davis-phillips-lyle under new head coach jim tressel in year 1 have set records as uconns best offense ever. boston college university sucks still.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
0% chance still in BE in 2 years.

One of my fears is that even if B1G can get any two of Georgia Tech, Virginia, Carolina, etc. The ACC would still be at a manageable 12 teams. In this scenario - say UVA and UNC go B1G - the only remaining members that lobbied for UConn would be Duke and WF. I think ACC may just stay at 12.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
One of my fears is that even if B1G can get any two of Georgia Tech, Virginia, Carolina, etc. The ACC would still be at a manageable 12 teams. In this scenario - say UVA and UNC go B1G - the only remaining members that lobbied for UConn would be Duke and WF. I think ACC may just stay at 12.
lalalalalallaICANTHEARYOUUUUUUUUUlalalalalala....

0% chance still in BE!!!!!! :)

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Someday we will look back at this & it will all seem funny

But now your sad, your Momma's mad, and your Poppa says "you know that they don't have any money.."

Reaction Score
I am starting to think that ESPN, will protect is interests, ante up and pay the ACC more if that's what it takes to hold it together. If it breaks up, it's not even worth the meager amount they are paying.

The ACC could be more resilient than everyone thinks. We need to be prepared for that. Our best hope is the B1G and that hope slim.

Our revenue will take a hit now that the Big East has essentially become CUSA. I hope we have a plan to make up for this.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Our revenue will take a hit now that the Big East has essentially become CUSA. I hope we have a plan to make up for this.

How would they plan to make up twenty million dollars, other than winning powerball? The plan is to go someplace else. That's it, that's the entire plan. There is no other plan to be had.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If we are, it's over.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
How would they plan to make up twenty million dollars, other than winning powerball? The plan is to go someplace else. That's it, that's the entire plan. There is no other plan to be had.

I am going to start calling you Emo ZLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom