2 number 7 seeds left | The Boneyard

2 number 7 seeds left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wichita State and MSU I wouldn't mind either of those teams winning it all preferably Wichita, I do like the fact we are the only 7 seed to win it all though.

Reaction Score
MSU fans suck- however I have always likes their coach. He cares- he has class and I would not mind seeing either of those teams win. Really the only 2 teams I would like to see lose is UK and Dook and I am not nearly as pissed at Dook these days.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
In addition to UK and Duke, I'd like to see Louisville lose. Can't believe UC-Irvine couldn't pull that upset off ...

Reaction Score
WSU seeding was a joke.
They remind me of UConn last year in that they were probably about 2 seed lines too low. Not sure they were going to win the whole thing, but I wouldn't be shocked to see them play Kentucky in the E8.

Reaction Score
They remind me of UConn last year in that they were probably about 2 seed lines too low. Not sure they were going to win the whole thing, but I wouldn't be shocked to see them play Kentucky in the E8.
They were favored over KU and are favored over ND.

They were the second favorite to win the region in Vegas after UK.

By Vegas they were seeded 5 lines too low.

Reaction Score
In addition to UK and Duke, I'd like to see Louisville lose. Can't believe UC-Irvine couldn't pull that upset off ...
I think I have to get Behind WS but the year my teams are having ,that could be the kiss of death.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
MSU fans suck- however I have always likes their coach. He cares- he has class and I would not mind seeing either of those teams win. Really the only 2 teams I would like to see lose is UK and Dook and I am not nearly as pissed at Dook these days.
I still can here the shriek of this female msu fan saying "go white" (go green,go white chant) at msg last year, annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom