2 More Things To Read | The Boneyard

2 More Things To Read

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I know. I promised. But these two pieces came along late today and why not share?

Case for UConn's Geno Auriemma being best coach ever goes beyond basketball

“The thing he has emphasized to us as players is, he’s accomplished so much, maybe everything one could accomplish, but he’s only concerned with making us the best players and people we can be,” Samuelson said of Auriemma. “And I trust him, that was one of the main reasons I came here.”

AAC is making progress but UConn women's basketball still in a league of its own

From a Tulsa Guard (she of broken teeth fame):
Tulsa has been the victim seven times during the 107-game winning streak.

“Being in this thing called Division I basketball for four years, (107) straight wins is out of this world,” Hughes said. “I don’t know if the average fan can get a grasp on what that looks like. I read recently they have had six unbeaten seasons. Everyone in this game has so much respect for them for what they have done. They go out and do their business. Coach Auriemma and his staff have built a program that’s dominant and they prove themselves day-in and day-out.”

Lied again: 3. This is interesting. Kansas student paper. Some very substantial teams can't get an article in their own home town. UConn crops up everywhere.

Brew: The UConn women's basketball dynasty lives on

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom