Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

4 AAC Teams

UConn 8 seed playing Seton Hall in OKC

Temple 11 seed playing Notre Dame in Providence

Cincinnati 11 seed play in game (Vanderbilt), would play Baylor in St Louis if they win

Tulsa 12 seed play in game (Butler), would play TAMU in Denver if they win

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Playing Oklahoma in OKC? No thanks. I would rather be the 10 seed playing South Carolina and facing Miami in Brooklyn in Round 2
Agreed, let's play ourselves into the 7 line or just end up in the 10 line with the committee underrating us. Either way I would like to see us steer clear of the current 1 seeds (minus Nova obviously) due to their homecourt advantages

Reaction Score
Agreed, let's play ourselves into the 7 line or just end up in the 10 line with the committee underrating us. Either way I would like to see us steer clear of the current 1 seeds (minus Nova obviously) due to their homecourt advantages
Agree. The 8/9 seed line is one of the worst draws you can get. I keep saying that I would like it if they played themselves to a 6 seed. At this point, I think thats what our ceiling is. The 6 seed plays the 11 in round one, then gets the winner of the 3/14 game. In a season like this, I really think there is a big drop from the 1-2 seed line and once you get beyond the 2 seeds, anybody can beat anybody.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
This bracket would cause me real problems with @Deepster.
8814.sooner.jpg

Reaction Score
Best case, realistic scenario, is that we go 2-1 in the last three games and win the AAC tournament, avenging the losses to Cinci and Temple. Given our recent struggles against Cinci and Temple, I don't think it will happen but I do think we have a better team. They just need to play, or be coached, to their potential. Now is the time. And, if that is what happens, the rest of the field will start getting nervous. No one will want us in their bracket.

Reaction Score
Sign me up for this. The best part is Duke and UNC aren't in Raleigh. It's ridiculous that North Carolina has a tournament site every year whether it's Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Chapel Hill, or Raleigh.

You noticed that about NC, huh? But people here still insist there isn't bias throughout the NCAA or the media, which drives the $$$$.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Best case, realistic scenario, is that we go 2-1 in the last three games and win the AAC tournament, avenging the losses to Cinci and Temple. Given our recent struggles against Cinci and Temple, I don't think it will happen but I do think we have a better team. They just need to play, or be coached, to their potential. Now is the time. And, if that is what happens, the rest of the field will start getting nervous. No one will want us in their bracket.

No, best case is that they win out. Let's not forget that SMU has now lost several games and has nothing to play for. The Huskies absolutely should win by double figures against Houston and UCF at home, and there is nobody in the American tournament we can't beat. Very hard to beat a team three times, and Temple and Cinci aren't all that.

Reaction Score
No, best case is that they win out. Let's not forget that SMU has now lost several games and has nothing to play for. The Huskies absolutely should win by double figures against Houston and UCF at home, and there is nobody in the American tournament we can't beat. Very hard to beat a team three times, and Temple and Cinci aren't all that.

SMU has the conference title to play for and they're not about to just lay down and roll over when UConn comes into town. Not sure how people are playing that card when they say how hard the 2012-2013 team played when they were whole despite the ban.

Reaction Score
It's also SMU senior night. That place is going to be electric Nic moore and Marcus Kennedy last home game

Going to be a very difficult game

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Me too. But they should win without causing heart attacks.
I don't think that's fair to say. Houston won @temple, they beat SMU and Tulsa on their floor. They are absolutely capable of pushing us. UConn should win, but it shouldn't be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom