2/20/2019 - The Geno Auriemma Show | The Boneyard

2/20/2019 - The Geno Auriemma Show

Reaction Score
I loved this episode. And the scene where Geno lets the ref have it with a few profanities was great to see. Geno will go to battle for his kids when necessary and this was a perfect example.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The best part was when he f-bombed the ref after he'd already gotten T'd up. CD says you already got the T you don't need another one and Geno replies "I know." Technicals are one part emotion and one part calculation.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Geno telling Crystal to make the players run the play that's called reminded me of Sue yelling at league MVP Lauren Jackson in a Storm huddle: "Lauren when a play is called, run it." Geno needs to show that to Crystal.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Many thanks for posting. I thought this was an insightful episode.

I hope someone will post the Lobo number retirement and full Senior Day festivities, as well. Senior Day, where fans, teammates and coaches get to express their gratitude, is my second favorite UConn moment. In my view, for emotional impact, nothing beats the "championship hug." If we're fortunate, we'll get to celebrate both those experiences this year.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Something that caught my eye was when Lou got mugged and Geno got the "T", a Tulane player walked right in front of Geno, clapping ferociously...just as she had done to Crystal and pi**ed CD off.
And I agree, this is a really, really good show.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom