19Nine UConn MBB retro shorts on sale now | The Boneyard

19Nine UConn MBB retro shorts on sale now

Reaction Score
For anyone on the fence, they are actually very good quality. I've had mine for over a year and with remote work I wear em fairly often, no issues with anything. Well worth the money

Reaction Score
I think these shorts are great, but did anybody else notice that they run small? Maybe it was just the batch that I bought, but I could fit comfortably in a Large, I bought XL because I didnt know the quality at first or If they would shrink, and the XL is a bit of a tight fit.

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
I bought a pair of similar shorts from Eastbay back in ‘99, the day after UConn beat Duke in the championship game (this was via a catalogue and mail-in form). The shorts came about two weeks later, and when I opened the box, there was only one pair of Duke basketball shorts in there…along with a receipt for one pair of UConn men’s basketball shorts. The guy packing the box must’ve been a Dookie.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I think these shorts are great, but did anybody else notice that they run small? Maybe it was just the batch that I bought, but I could fit comfortably in a Large, I bought XL because I didnt know the quality at first or If they would shrink, and the XL is a bit of a tight fit.
Yeah they definitely run a little small, and I think they shrink some when you dry them

Reaction Score
For anyone on the fence, they are actually very good quality. I've had mine for over a year and with remote work I wear em fairly often, no issues with anything. Well worth the money
Agree! I just picked up my second pair of shorts from them. Can’t wait til they get here

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I love those blue 94s, but I currently have the white 94s, white 99s, blue 99s and I have a ton of other Nike versions too. I am really hoping Nike sells the current versions but it seems they haven't the last few years. I couldn't do the blue 94s given I have so many, despite wanting them. Also, I love those 89s but I have no real connection to that team. I want the 02 women's rather than the 95 women's, but they haven't made those YET.

Reaction Score
Damnit! I missed the dark navy blue shorts, sold out.. Oh well :(

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Damnit! I missed the dark navy blue shorts, sold out.. Oh well :(
They put them back out every now and again. Sign up for their emails and they'll let you know when they do.

I can't speak to their shorts, but I have three of their t-shirts and one hoodie, and I bought another hoodie for my daughter. The t-shirts are the thinner, soft, more form-fitting ones that I used to hate when I was much heavier, but I dig them now, especially when wearing underneath other shirts because they are comfortable and not bulky.

The hoodies are incredibly comfortable. My daughter has told me several times that it's the most comfortable thing she owns, and she wears it all the time (even in the middle of summer, which drives me crazy, because she says her bedroom is too cool from the A/C).

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
They put them back out every now and again. Sign up for their emails and they'll let you know when they do.

I can't speak to their shorts, but I have three of their t-shirts and one hoodie, and I bought another hoodie for my daughter. The t-shirts are the thinner, soft, more form-fitting ones that I used to hate when I was much heavier, but I dig them now, especially when wearing underneath other shirts because they are comfortable and not bulky.

The hoodies are incredibly comfortable. My daughter has told me several times that it's the most comfortable thing she owns, and she wears it all the time (even in the middle of summer, which drives me crazy, because she says her bedroom is too cool from the A/C).

I concur with all of their gear, including tees, being high quality.

I have 3 UConn tees, Pistol Pete LSU, FSU and a Lady Vols and they are all super comfortable and high quality. Another company with AMAZING tee shirts (including awesome UConn ones) is homefield.

I have mentioned this here before, but college bball gear, especially shorts, has always been my thing. I've been getting the Nike team shorts since the 90s. 19nine is the standard for retro bball gear. I'm currently rocking the white 99 UConn shorts as we speak.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom