18 to 7 runt to end the game | The Boneyard

18 to 7 runt to end the game

Reaction Score
We didn’t play bad. It blows my mind we only took 3 free throws. I do t think I’ve ever seen anything like that. When it gets tough we gotta have somebody step up. It’s gonna have to be AG and CV. The reality is, we are only gonna be as good as them two guys play at times.

Reaction Score
We didn’t play bad. It blows my mind we only took 3 free throws. I do t think I’ve ever seen anything like that. When it gets tough we gotta have somebody step up. It’s gonna have to be AG and CV. The reality is, we are only gonna be as good as them two guys play at times.
The problem is both those guys are bi-polar players. You get good and bad with them from possession to possession. It is what it is...

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Nova was lead in that stretch by 2 freshmen who are typical Jay Wright recruits - 2 kids probably never looked at by UConn.
AG should never have made that pass at the end, Why was JC standing outside the 3 pt line on offense for most of the 2nd half and why did all the UConn players decide that standing still on offense was the norm during the 2nd half?
DH plays the 3 freshmen - Akok, Bouk and Gaffney a lot- I get it and think it the right thing to do but this team cannot have zero production from all 3 like they did today. Bouk was an absolute no show in so many areas, Gaffney was torched by Gillespie and Akok seemed to be a step too slow all game on his man to man assignments.
I thought the team battled hard most of the game and surely had chances to win but if they could just recruit one pure shooter - someone who can hit from deep quickly on the pass and create their own. Polley is not that guy and never has been. Consistency is not his name or game.

Reaction Score
The problem is both those guys are bi-polar players. You get good and bad with them from possession to possession. It is what it is...
I agree with you exactly. I was just telling my brother the same thing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom