16 Days!! | The Boneyard

16 Days!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
T-minus 16 and counting..... hey I liked those new helmets the team was wearing during practice(he, he, he, watch everyone scramble for the latest practice video). Just plain blue with no cartoon decal, HUSKIES across the back and a small UCONN on the front. Keep them like that...add some very small logo decals when you do something good(TD, Interception, Sack, ect) and you got yourself a winner.

Reaction Score
T-minus 16 and counting..... hey I liked those new helmets the team was wearing during practice(he, he, he, watch everyone scramble for the latest practice video). Just plain blue with no cartoon decal, HUSKIES across the back and a small UCONN on the front. Keep them like that...add some very small logo decals when you do something good(TD, Interception, Sack, ect) and you got yourself a winner.

duckk the helmets lets just play some ball!

Reaction Score
I have a feeling those blue helmets are just for practice and they're going with the white's for both home/away games.

Reaction Score

So, are you all settled into your new digs in Chicago?

Reaction Score
I have a feeling those blue helmets are just for practice and they're going with the white's for both home/away games.

I know they are just practice helmets and :

"duckk the helmets lets just play some ball!"

I agree. Can't wait. 16 more days. Already got work clued in, count me gone by 4pm.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

I agree. Can't wait. 16 more days. Already got work clued in, count me gone by 4pm.

The Bears are ok with that?

Reaction Score

If we win 10 games those eyeballs are going to look pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom